Passion 12 port stroker kit/ Pipes & Gearing

Mod Banshee

I'd say the Fatties, the CPIs and the T5s would all three be good pipes to have on that motor, depending on your port and where/how you ride.

If your a woods/trail guy, then the Fatties would work great on them. Dunes/trails is a T5 dream, and of course, duning/dragging is all about the CPIs. But, if you have all top end porting, then fatties might not mesh will with the porting, so find out the portwork, and match the pipe to your ride style and portwork. T5s are usually a good center of the road anyway.

• 5 months later...

I ran 17/38 on my old 12 port stroker.I never had one problem with trail riding or lack of power.I would say a 16/39 would work just fine for ya.As for pipes I would go with the CPI's or Shearer's.You need to let this motor breathe.I have tried a few diff. set's of pipes and the Shearers work realy good with this design.The CPI's are realy good pipes too,but the shearers seem to work a little better.Not to mention you can get a set for $450. chrome.

in the sand a 15-41 works well. it sucks ass in dirt

revs too fast and does nothing but spin out

in the dirt i run a 16-39.

would get some shearer also, the jetting i will have perfected in 1 week.

info soon to be posted

gearing depends on your rim and tire size. Jim will probably recomend Shearers,

If you have Fattys you might like them but you won't get as much topend. I'd say they might be a bit better for trails though. THats what I run with my non stroker 12-port and I DO NOT HAVE A DEAD SPOT.

Keep the Fattys and see what you think, if you want to go faster but loose mid and bottom then get some shearers

Edited by Justintoxicated

gearing depends on your rim and tire size.  Jim will probably recomend Shearers,

If you have Fattys you might like them but you won't get as much topend.  I'd say they might be a bit better for trails though.  THats what I run with my non stroker 12-port and I DO NOT HAVE A DEAD SPOT.

Keep the Fattys and see what you think, if you want to go faster but loose mid and bottom then get some shearers

365876[/snapback]

with jims motor you can run a more of a drag pipe and keep somewhat of a low end.  it pulls

cpi, shearers

365879[/snapback]

he will recomend sheares be cause they allow your motor to rev higher :bolt: