water skimming

stu

I dont have a vid or pic but this summer i was falling 2 kids on a blaster an they were going threw these puddles get to a nice big flat 1 an go around

i went straight for it , the quad rolled forward an pinned me under water under it i was pukeing under there an everything they got me out b4 i died though , an then a blaster was towing a banshee lol we got it to run an i had to to that thing on the road home everytime it would grab the power band rip me on a wheelie :D

I dont have a vid or pic but this summer i was falling 2 kids on a blaster an they were going threw these puddles get to a nice big flat 1 an go around

i went straight for it , the quad rolled forward an pinned me under water under it i was pukeing under there an everything they got me out b4 i died though , an then a blaster was towing a banshee lol we got it to run an i had to to that thing on the road home everytime it would grab the power band rip me on a wheelie :D

WTF?

i went straight for it , the quad rolled forward an pinned me under water under it i was pukeing under there an everything they got me out b4 i died though , an then a blaster was towing a banshee lol we got it to run an i had to to that thing on the road home everytime it would grab the power band rip me on a wheelie  :D

WTF?

:huh:

Heres video Right Click and Save Target As it says its locogato on the website :shrugani:

i went straight for it , the quad rolled forward an pinned me under water under it i was pukeing under there an everything they got me out b4 i died though , an then a blaster was towing a banshee lol we got it to run an i had to to that thing on the road home everytime it would grab the power band rip me on a wheelie  :D

WTF?

:huh:

Heres video Right Click and Save Target As it says its locogato on the website :shrugani:

I finished downloading the movie and it looks likes its Minkia's Banshee :shrugani:

i think he had a liquid dinner :flush:

I wish I had the video of the last time I hydroplaned. I hit it wide open went straight across maybe 50 yards then looked up and saw a downed tree in my line slowed down as much as possible, hit the tree, got ejected from the quad, flew about 15 ft, got up called to tell someone I made it, got on the banshee rhode home. Nothing but a scratch on my arm I did an excellent tuck and roll. Banshee landed on it's wheels faced the other way on the other side of the tree not a scratch. Lucky as hell. Always where a helmet and know your line before you hit it.

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE