banshee's watch out!

graves

I guess the only thing trx about the engine though is the cases maybe?

pretty much, just like putting the cheetah on the banshee.

No suprisingly, the same man makes them both. I think the Sabertooth still has quite a bit left in it also. It's good to see someone trying to advance the sport as much as he is.

This kit is made by CP industries aka Calvin Pollet. He is the same guy that makes the cheetah kit and is a two stroke genius. When it comes to making power Calvin knows his shit. Calvin is a personal friend of mine and the man understands motors especially two strokes probably better than anybody in the world. He has worked on that kit for awhile now but you should see some of the other things his working on, anything by calvin is amazing.

i want that shit for sure. its sposed to put out near 100 hp. dont remember what kinda fuel. im sure there will be extensive mods to the cases to handle that shit.

Yeah man.. I was waiting for something large and nice to come out before putting a big bore on my '89 R but.. upon reading more and more, it takes some pretty hefty low end mods to be able to deal with an engine like that.