How many minutes it takes for the engine to blowup

xt45

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if you tried it in that manner and waited and waited and it didn't blow up, then what are you going to do

Hey Stupid you are lucky I am not a moderator here because youd be long gone, at least if you were funny...

he ain t breaking any rules though.if there was a ban all morons rule he would be gone.i`m sorry morons it`s an insult to you calling him a moron.what he needs is a good punch in the head.

he prolly sits in front of the computer hitting refresh until someone replys to his ignorant post and then goes out and beats off all over his mojave... :yank: AAAHHH kawasaki rules :yank: whoooo oooohhhh aaaahhh :yank: wow... someone likes me they replied to my thread.... aaaahhhh :clap::clap::clap:

what if you tried it in that manner and waited and waited and it didn't blow up, then what are you going to do

Hey Stupid you are lucky I am not a moderator here because youd be long gone, at least if you were funny...

he ain t breaking any rules though.if there was a ban all morons rule he would be gone.i`m sorry morons it`s an insult to you calling him a moron.what he needs is a good punch in the head.

Word...

Mike

I can't believe your a novice with 152 posts and you don't know how long it takes. Your so silly.

O god this kid probly wants to kno cauz his rich parents bought him a good quad to impress the cool kids so that he could be part of the group and get wedgies, then he figures out that its fast and it has a clutch and a transmission. "i can't shift so ill just ride in first...wait wont that put stress on the valve springs? I KNOW! Ill put a google search for banshees and sign up and ask the smart people"

Dude did your mom bang your brother or sumthin? I don't know if you can understand big words but you need some...ready for this?.... MEDICATION