how would you know if your shee is heating

xt45

too know if you shee is properly warmed, or any two stroke for that matter, you must touch your tongue to the header pipe within 2 inches from the exhaust port. i read that in a travis pastrana book, its no bull shit.

and what will happen if the temperature rises very high

I put a voice sythesising processor on mine, and now all my banshee does is bitch. I'M TOO HOT!!! I'M OUT OF GAS!!!! WHY WERE YOU LOOKING AT THAT OTHER BANSHEE?? DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE?? ITS MY STOCK TIRES ISN'T IT....THEY MAKE YOU HATE ME DON'T THEY!! WHY DON"T YOU SPEND MORE MONEY ON ME?? I WANT TO GO TO HAWAII!

banghead

I put a voice sythesising processor on mine, and now all my banshee does is bitch. I'M TOO HOT!!! I'M OUT OF GAS!!!! WHY WERE YOU LOOKING AT THAT OTHER BANSHEE?? DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE?? ITS MY STOCK TIRES ISN'T IT....THEY MAKE YOU HATE ME DON'T THEY!! WHY DON"T YOU SPEND MORE MONEY ON ME?? I WANT TO GO TO HAWAII!

banghead

dam that sounds like a typical woman

The best way to find if your banshee is getting too hot is to put your hand close to the pipe and if you feel a good heat wave comming from it then its time to let her cool off. Also if you start to overheat you will notice a huge lack of power especially in your low end. Hope this helps more then the other morons on here.

The best way to find if your banshee is getting too hot is to put your hand close to the pipe and if you feel a good heat wave comming from it then its time to let her cool off. Also if you start to overheat you will notice a huge lack of power especially in your low end. Hope this helps more then the other morons on here.

xt45 IS the other moron on here. He posts stupid questions everyday. So back down NugShee. Know your role :flush:

banghead

:lol:

I'm laughin my ass off after that post. That is a really good way to figure it out though. Gotta make sure that the engine done heat really high. XT45 you should try that thats the best way to find out, really hold your hand there too for at least a minute for more accuracy.

Hope this helps more then the other morons on here.

First couple posts he made I kinda wanted to jump to his aide too, but then I looked at his previous posts and quickly changed my mind. XT45 probably knows a lot more about Banshees than he lets on (judging by his questions) and is just making these posts to annoy people. All those useless posts... you would think even a punk-ass kid would eventually get bored with a prank like that, but not this retard... oh no.

If you look at his post history you can tell he's pulling a prank. After he makes a stupid post he doesn't post in that thread again. Someone that really needed a question answered (even a stupid one) would get offended by people making fun of him and not answering the question. I don't understand why he isn't banned yet.