lighten flywheel

Leadfoot350

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

advantages? disadvantages? TRY A SEARCH!

Blow me. :yank:

That is a fairly comical statement. In that you go bashing other members. When they are only trying to help. 4.84" is the final O.D. And 2.8" on the center hub. I trust you have a spindle to chuck it on? Then again, I shouldn't be so trusting with someone like yourself. :shootself: You may be better off :flush: than trying to lighten it yourself........ It is an expensive mistake.... And it looks like shit when your done if you don't know PRECISELY what you are doing...... :confused: But, don't listen to me, I don't know a damn thing about banshees. I mean, hell man, mines allllllll stock..... :notworthy:

advantages? disadvantages? TRY A SEARCH!

Blow me. :yank:

That is a fairly comical statement. In that you go bashing other members. When they are only trying to help. 4.84" is the final O.D. And 2.8" on the center hub. I trust you have a spindle to chuck it on? Then again, I shouldn't be so trusting with someone like yourself. :shootself: You may be better off :flush: than trying to lighten it yourself........ It is an expensive mistake.... And it looks like shit when your done if you don't know PRECISELY what you are doing...... :confused: But, don't listen to me, I don't know a damn thing about banshees. I mean, hell man, mines allllllll stock..... :notworthy:

There was no bashing on my part. I was actually just browsing through some of the threads, and when I read this one, I became interested and decided to support the original guys question. Its not like I was bugging anyone. What the hell? Do you remember when your parents would say... if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? I say... if you don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation, move on. I am not a retard, if I desperately needed this information, I would find it. So basically, I was just letting this guy know that he could lick my balls. And as for you, well... I am sorry you have to be so condescending, to people you don't know, over the internet just to make yourself feel intelligent. Not that I care if you like me or know what I am capable of, but just to make you realize that not everyone is as dumb as you are, I just happen to run a CNC shop for a living. So yeah, maybe I should take it somewhere, you know, to save myself from making a mistake. Jackass. :cry:

this is kinda comical

if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? I say... if you don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation, move on.

Blow me.

I am sorry you have to be so condescending, to people you don't know, over the internet

Jackass

Maybe I just enjoy irony too much, but this really made me giggle! :lol:

i was wondering just how much top end you would lose by lighten the flywheel.....i might be interested boonman to send mine to you......again sorry for adding more ?s to this post....yea yea yea i can go to search and look it up but i am just to god dam lazy this morning and this post just so happened to be right in front of my eyes. so bash me, make fun of me blah blah blah....i could carelsess..i am just out for answer :dance::cheers:

to Mr. Lokar-Boonman and Minkia have a combined total of 7500 post-compared to your 18-they have helped more people than you Know-do you read what you type and those type of responces will not get you answers.Even after your childist -Boonman still Gave you the Knowledge you seeked and if you run a shop-you should know better

to Mr. Lokar-Boonman and Minkia have a combined total of 7500 post-compared to your 18-they have helped more people than you Know-do you read what you type and those type of responces will not get you answers.Even after your childist -Boonman still Gave you the Knowledge you seeked and if you run a shop-you should know better

:lol::lol::lol:

You guys need to chill out. Damn. And by the way, just because they have 'more' post doesnt mean crap. look at the ones they have posted in this thread, they count, yet they have helped no one... well unless you count the entertainment. I have a saying that I love and I am going to share it with you... "you may have been walking a lot longer than me, but that doesnt mean you are any better at it." So anyway, everyone just needs to pull their twisted panties out of thier asses and just have a good time. :cheers:

Well, in reply to this, I do not hate you. First off, I will get that out of the way. And secondly, I will take your reply apart, and reply to a little of it... Also, the only thing condescending in my reply was

Then again, I shouldn't be so trusting with someone like yourself. 

EVERYTHING else in my reply was informative, and answered any question(s) you asked.

There was no bashing on my part.

hrmmm..

what about

Blow me.    :yank:

Remember that? Seems very not nice to me.

I became interested and decided to support the original guys question

Yup..... :rolleyes: With the "blow me" comment, that was a hell of a support.

Its not like I was bugging anyone

Again, not bugging anyone? Nope, not at all, by tellign a friend of mine and a well respected member of this forum to "blow me". Nope, that wouldn't bug ANYONE at all.

Do you remember when your parents would say... if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? I say... if you don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation, move on

I usually do. But in this case, I DID have quite a bit of information to be adding to this conversation, you know, being that I lighten flywheels, and have done countless amounts of them.....

I am not a retard, if I desperately needed this information, I would find it.

I don't doubt your intelligence, I don't even know you. But, with a comment of telling someone to lick your balls, I may now have doubts.......

And as for you, well... I am sorry you have to be so condescending, to people you don't know, over the internet just to make yourself feel intelligent. Not that I care if you like me or know what I am capable of

I am not condescending at all. Let's see, I answered Leadfoots question with

4.84" is the final O.D. And 2.8" on the center hub. I trust you have a spindle to chuck it on?

And the next lines were directed at you, (Lokar) because you deserved every bit of it.

but just to make you realize that not everyone is as dumb as you are, I just happen to run a CNC shop for a living

Yup. :notworthy: everyone is as dumb as I am. Let me tell ya. I am truly an idiot in every sense of the word. Such so, in fact, that I Rarely EVER go blabbing on here about what I do, or what I have done. Noone cares about it. And running a CNC shop, perhaps you could whip yourself up a medal. Gold of course, because you deserve it. Cotton Eyed Joe runs his own CNC shop with his Ol' man. He doesn't go around telling people to lick his balls. I think I just heard a commercial on the radio. You know, the Bud Light commercials?

So, here's to you Mr. CNC machine shop supervisor; maker of all that can be made out of metal.  You do a fine job, and besides, everyone gets to lick your balls........

Yep, wonderful piece....

So yeah, maybe I should take it somewhere, you know, to save myself from making a mistake. Jackass

I was only trying to help. YOU on the other hand, did not offer ANYTHING informative to the situation, except a small tidbit on oral sex...... Throw your flywheel in the Mazak, (or whatever machines you have, maybe Haas, they are good machines) and turn away. And grab a tissue, I see you were :cry: at the end of your reply. Be sure to put your eye condoms back on. Wouldn't want you to get a chip in the eye...... :cheers: