ceramic coating decrease in power?

I recently acquired some PT mids, and would like to have them ceramic coated. but somewhere read that the coating retains too much heat, and effects horse power. does any-one know this to be true? I have heard the effects both ways, some people say "more" power, while others say less, I personally, don't think that it would make any difference, at all. but what do I know?

next question: anyone know of a good place in San-Diego to get this done?

the header wrap did not help flow it cut down on under hood temps wich helped horse power buy a cooler intake charge..

ceramic coating works the same way it keeps the heat in and that makes it cooler under the hood. they also coat the inside wich means that the metal does not absorb as much heat so it makes them last longer.. No it will not make less hp it will make the same if not more

ceramic coating like high temp paint RETAINS heat. does it retain enough to make a difference on a quad with an exposed engine? probrobly not. on cars and trucks it matters a bit more. even just a few degrees cooler can make a huge difference.

on auto transmissions if you can drop the temp by even 10 degrees you will vastly prolong the life of it.

hope this helped