Hurricane Charlie

Its all thats been on TV all day around here.

Our local FOX station didnt show a single TV show today, all hurricane coverage.

TAMPA - About a million residents and tourists were told to evacuate coastal Florida from Key West to north of Tampa

I've lived here about 10 years and this is the most serious Ive seen it.

No one around here is going to be riding for a few days at least.

Good luck eveyone in FL, it looks like a pretty serious storm is headed our way.

Edited by 2001SSTBanshee

lol, i left all of the other shit in the yard, but, i tied down the shee with so many straps and ropes that it isnt going anywhere.

its supposed to flood really bad here because we are so close to sea level... damn, this is going to suck

That's some nice work :clap:

yeah i think this is going to suck. i've been in the bay area since '86 and this is definitly the worse that if seen it so far. i live in north Tampa and work in east Stpete, it usually takes me 25 minutes to get home but because of the evacuations in Stpete I-275 was packed and it took damn near an hour and twenty minutes to get home. i knew that the traffic would suck so i bought some liquid refreshments for the stop and go ride. good luck to everyone who may be effected and try to be safe, i hope to talk to everyone after this crap passes.

I'd grab my board and head out to Clearwater. I've been through Andrew, Hugo and several other big ones just fine, I imagine the only people this will affect is the ones right on the ocean and the ones in trailers.

Good luck to all of you and I hope you fair well.

Scott

I'd grab my board and head out to Clearwater. I've been through Andrew, Hugo and several other big ones just fine, I imagine the only people this will affect is the ones right on the ocean and the ones in trailers.

Good luck to all of you and I hope you fair well.

Scott

Lets hope Reas has something to hang on to...

Hope everyone makes it through this okay.

I made plans a few weeks ago to go to a park with some friends today, hopfuly it wont rain any more up here today banghead . Even tho i rember last time a huricane was sposed to directaly hit this state they cancled school and all. It rained like from 9-10am and then got sunny and me any my friends went ridin the rest of the day. Mainly tryin to hydroplane over the flooded section of the haul road.