HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH9.000.00HAHAHAHAH

NYUK

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it on Bluetraxx and ill say it here. I didnt know Civics could go 110  :wacko:  :huh:

They cant unless they are "hooked up"...........and lime green (fastest color)

I'm painting my mail box lime green now so maybe it won't take 2 fucken weeks to get my bills paid.

As a matter of fact, I'm gonna paint my phone line lime green...maybe I'll dial up at like 90K rather than 48.something......

I wonder how much faster it would be if I put some metal flake in the paint. :ph34r:

Lime Green and "perfect porting"?>>>>>>writing in little black book<<<<<<<LMAO....straight face...LMAO... Lime green boxers in my future for sure to drag my ass out of bed in the morning

Edited by PassionRE

i recently painted my peter lime green. before i could f*ck for a good half hour, now im down to 2 and a half minutes, i think the lime green tip was right on check......

my balls are lime green (not blue) and i nut faster than ever before. thanks for the tip lime green is faster. :bolt::yank::yank: double yank for that piece of shit dumb f*ck.LIME GREEN CIVIC fucken dumb f*ck. i wouldnt doubt he is a member and he is :cry: saying why did i put that im such a dumb f*ck now im never gonna sell my 500 horse power banshee.

i dont know what you guys are thinking.. But I know that lime green adds at LEAST 15 HP... And its a civic, so slap a few stickers on there, a fart cannon, and your pushing 9.00 sec on a 1/4 mile.

110 would be 3rd GEAR....

quote off of bluetraxx - believe it or not i got it dyno'd they said they couldnt tell me an exact top speed bc of wind and road conditions n all but they said 100-105 depending on certain things

i could be wrong i dont know...but i didnt think you could get a reeding of a top speed on the dyno?..im pretty sure u cant get a mph

i dunno if they do or not, because i've never used a dyno.. nor seen one. But if you wanted to get MPH on one it wouldnt be hard at all. All they need to know is the OD of the roller on the rear wheels, and hook a sensor up to it to see how many times it spins around.. Same concept as hooking a speedometer up to your banshee. Measure the diameter of the wheel, input into the computer, and everytime the sensors line up means its gone the OD of the wheel.

But like I said, ive never used nor seen a dyno... So I have no idea if they have them