what oil?

choose which oil you use  

195 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amsoil is the cleanest burning i've used holyman mixes 80:1 with no

problems i mix it 50:1, I just sighned up to be an amsoil dealer it only cos $15 for six monthes cases of dominater are $92 dealer cost and gallons are $25 dealercost. If anyone would like to become a dealer or order some oil (any amsoil product) just pm me i'd be glad to help any hq member out. :cheers:

Amsoil is the cleanest burning i've used holyman mixes 80:1 with no

problems i mix it 50:1, I just sighned up to be an amsoil dealer it only cos $15 for six monthes cases of dominater are $92 dealer cost and gallons are $25 dealercost. If anyone would like to become a dealer or order some oil (any amsoil product) just pm me i'd be glad to help any hq member out. :cheers:

Hey who told you about Amsoil?

If everyone becomes a dealer, doesn't that defeat the purpose of being a dealer???

Not really... because hell would freeze solid before you could actually make a profit from selling Amsoil yourself. It costs too much to buy it retail and so the only way to make anything on it is to get other people to become dealers. It's like a pyramid scheme but legal {I guess}. So far I've been a dealer for almost a year. I got my first commision check {pretty much from my own purchases}. Total payout... Under $3. Got it pinned to the wall next to my old concert ticket stubs and other worthless scraps of paper.

If everyone becomes a dealer, doesn't that defeat the purpose of being a dealer???

Not really... because hell would freeze solid before you could actually make a profit from selling Amsoil yourself. It costs too much to buy it retail and so the only way to make anything on it is to get other people to become dealers. It's like a pyramid scheme but legal {I guess}. So far I've been a dealer for almost a year. I got my first commision check {pretty much from my own purchases}. Total payout... Under $3. Got it pinned to the wall next to my old concert ticket stubs and other worthless scraps of paper.

Well, it's something to work on then... :lol:

Nah, I hear what your saying. :rolleyes:

Amsoil 80:1 I'll never switch back unless I run out and can't get new ordered fast enough. Holyman helped me become a preferred customer so it's much cheaper than the yamalube I used to run and I never have to measure just dump in a bottle per 5 gallons and ready to go. I love it. :clap::clap::clap:

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE