what are you really scared of?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:jesterlaugh: Hippies! A hippie talked to me at a gas station once when I was coming home from Oregon. He asked me if the people in Oregon were happy. I said um...sure, I guess, I never really thought about the people in Oregon and how happy they are. I'm scared of very small bugs that crawl on you, like very small black widows, I always have a fear a venomous spider will crawl on me and bite me where I can't see it. Those potatoe bugs (mole crickets/spider crickets) THOSE FREAK ME OUT. Big police officers with a bad case of the rages. Big guys in jail, that stare at you funny. Being 7, lost in the woods after being told stories about whats out in the woods, then your dad tells you to come with him to take a pee and he leaves you out there by yourself and its pitch black and bushes are rustling all around you...yeah my dad got a kick outta that one. Roosters! When I was about 5 my dad told me to go chase a rooster and it beat the shit outta me. It clawed my face as my dad watched...and laughed. My grandpa broke the roosters neck later that day and we ate it for dinner. Revenge is so sweet. My dad = :evil:

:jesterlaugh: Hippies! A hippie talked to me at a gas station once when I was coming home from Oregon. He asked me if the people in Oregon were happy. I said um...sure, I guess, I never really thought about the people in Oregon and how happy they are. I'm scared of very small bugs that crawl on you, like very small black widows, I always have a fear a venomous spider will crawl on me and bite me where I can't see it. Those potatoe bugs (mole crickets/spider crickets) THOSE FREAK ME OUT. Big police officers with a bad case of the rages. Big guys in jail, that stare at you funny. Being 7, lost in the woods after being told stories about whats out in the woods, then your dad tells you to come with him to take a pee and he leaves you out there by yourself and its pitch black and bushes are rustling all around you...yeah my dad got a kick outta that one. Roosters! When I was about 5 my dad told me to go chase a rooster and it beat the shit outta me. It clawed my face as my dad watched...and laughed. My grandpa broke the roosters neck later that day and we ate it for dinner. Revenge is so sweet. My dad = :evil:

Roosters!  When I was about 5 my dad told me to go chase a rooster and it beat the shit outta me.  It clawed my face as my dad watched...and laughed.  My grandpa broke the roosters neck later that day and we ate it for dinner.  Revenge is so sweet.

LOL, thats some funny stuff. I told my kid bro to do that and the rooster attacked him as well. Didn't hurt him much. There was a couple of scrathes, here and there. But later that day the head of that chicken was taken off as well.

SPIDERS!!! I used to do HVAC work in a small town. In small town there are trailers. They bottoms dont touch the ground so u have that 2 foot space for plumbing and wiring. Well, older houses have massive spiders. Big, nasty, furry, baby carrying spiders. Just think about a mother spider with al those hundreds of babies on its back. Think of how many eyes are staring at you, then. lol! That freaks me out. Especially when u want it to go away and throw a tool at it. Then the babies go running everywhere. Your so cramped, you can run away, and just hope that they hate the drop light that u have down there. Cuz that's the only thing closest. LOL.

What I can't see. How many of you go to Buttercup? I go about just as much as Glamis. You all know the bridge at Buttercup? I swim there almost everytime I go. But I cant swim out to the center where the support posts are because I cant see below me. I jump off the bridge in the middle of the canal but I dont swim by those poles. I make sure I'm way away. LOL.

I dont want some man-eating fish thing to bite off my pinky toe. :whoa:

:dance: Later.....~Ryan

The NUMBER 1 and MOST FEARED would be something happening to my 2 yr old son and also my wife. And me feeling like my hands are tied benind my back and there's nothing I can do to help'em.

Then, it would be Sharks(eating me), Gators(eating me), Croks(eating me), Snakes, Spiders(crawling on me and not being able to know what it is or seeing it) and FIRE (being burned alive).

Having something happen to my family and being able to do absolutely nothing about it is my worst nightmare and haunts me everyday.

Also, when I'm jerking a quad off a truck...I don't think about it when I'm

doing it, but I've thought before that if you tripped on something when you

were walking backwards with the ass end that it would probably hurt

when the bike came down on you. Thats it! Heavy objects falling on me.

I'm scared of that too.

YES! that and something happening to my teeth. it hurts like hell when the dentist drill in 'em and thats after the local nitrous. imagine if somehow you landed weird w/o a helmet or barpad and your teeth were to slam right into that cross bar, that would hurt like hell.