hottest pipe

i heard MULLET~BOY pipes were the best. on a stock engine i heard theyll give you right around 74 rwhp and 112 ft pounds of torque. bad thing about them is they are only prototype ones right now and theyll run you about 900 bucks for the set of pipes and silencers. well worth the money tho for the output of power.

:lol:

how about we list all the pipes for u and u can try to figure it out ..

well lets start old school

dg

(toomey)t-1,t-2 t-3, t-4, t-5, t-6

(lrds)rvx, vpr , cpi, shearer,(fmf) fatties,sst,gnarly,revs,pro circuits,ptr mid and high rev, stock,bills,(dmc)916's , aliens, grand river racing suicide pipes, stealth hallucinogen,rockets,power pros..psi, ste(CPI's old name), outlaw uhmmm FTZ, graydon proline CT racing,wicked, kenny roberts

scott m`s tuna fish can pipes

there's many more i left out but u get the idea. u try and figure out what pipe is the best .. it's almost impossible for all the diffrent motor and terrain combinations .

Edited by reas11

CPI in-frames give u the most top-end, and u can still dune them. umm, if u want a pipe that give u good mid-top get t-5's. If u are going to keep your motor stock, get T-6's. <--- not good for ports or bores.

I'm pushing 74.5 horse out of T-5's. But the next mod is CPI inf-frames. It's cool when i beat people with CPI on my T-5's. They get mad....lol.