Stupid ass newbies

what does the bible say about casting soil before swine or something like that?

i think it applys here. 

Thats exactly what I'd expect from you...something completley off the wall and rediculous. WTF do you mean ''or something like that, it applys here."? Do you know WTF you are talking about? Whats wrong with your brain???

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow dirtrider, you are dumb. Casting soil before swine?

I thought Holyman set you straight on that when you uttered that

same foolishness a week or so ago...it says you shouldn't cast

PEARLS before swine. Why do you keep posting idiotic shit like that

anyway? It doesn't even apply. Seriously dude, you need to go back

to school. The alcoholic janitor that hangs out in the boiler room could

probably even teach you a thing or two.

OK get this... I'm on vacation and checking my emails in a cafe and I slip into BHQ to see what's going on and I see this :wacko:

As much as the whole same sex bible arguement has been whipped I'm really surprised you are bringin it up AGAIN. Where you molested or something? You have far too many issues to be GIVING cousel and if you actually read the bible instead of picking out the catch phrases they put on church signs, you might be able to overcome those issues.

Jesus said the physician should heal himself. You should give that a try.

I can't believe I wasted good internet time on this..... again :(

OK get this... I'm on vacation and checking my emails in a cafe and I slip into BHQ to see what's going on and I see this :wacko:

As much as the whole same sex bible arguement has been whipped I'm really surprised you are bringin it up AGAIN. Where you molested or something? You have far too many issues to be GIVING cousel and if you actually read the bible instead of picking out the catch phrases they put on church signs, you might be able to overcome those issues.

Jesus said the physician should heal himself. You should give that a try.

I can't believe I wasted good internet time on this..... again :(

lol....even on vacation, you still take the time to call him an idiot.....thats dedication my man.

When you were a kid dirtrider, did someone say duck, and you looked up to make quacking noises and got slammed with a brick? I'm starting to run out of ideas of what else could be wrong with you

You obviously dont know the bible any better than what your asshole looks like.....but yet you try to describe it and it just makes you look like an asshole.

Do you at least know that your an idiot? Or do you actually think that your coming off as intellectual?

Your grammar is piss poor horrible, and even when you slow down to type slow enough that we can actually read what your trying to say, you utter idiotic things that still make no sense at all.

WTF is pridefully people?

if i put people down its because i want them to see it from a different perspective. pride is ignorant foolish and selfish. those are all the characheristics pridefully people have

I think you should just stick to easy questions like how do I fix something with my shee if something breaks on it......and leave it at that. You need to come to realization that you came up a few genes short in the gene pool....or you were to busy fucking off in school to learn....and that you're paying for it now

Dirtrider's an idiot..Plain and simple. I'd hang out with him simply because he'd make me look good. He'll be my wingman at the bar where he'd distract the fat ugly chick who's freinds with the hot chick I plan on taking home. Idiots are good to have around sometimes. He'll pay the cab fare home because I'll tell him it's the "cool" thing to do. I'll eat all the food in his fridge then yell at him that it's empty while I'm drinking his last beer then bitch that there's no beer left.