Stupid ass newbies

anyone else here think theres maybe a few of these new idiots that need to be gone? this ramboo fucker especially. hes offcially taken over the general discussion page. im sick and tired of seeing these idiots taking up space here. is there anyway that we can get rid of his posts and shit?? we need a moderators help!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this ramboo fucker especially - im sick and tired of seeing these idiots taking up space here. is there anyway that we can get rid of his posts and shit??

AMEN BROTHER!!!

ATTN: Ramboo

18.jpg

dirtrider and brokestonedbiker are the same guy? damnit...i hate that fucker...

and this ramboo bastard...WTF?

BAN 'EM!!!!

Yessuh. Unless they both happen to live in "Mass", use the same Psalm quote, both be mouthly little twits, both have a 99 Banshee, and one magically appeared as the other disappeared. :P

Doesn't make much sense to change your identity and be a jackass to people again, under a different name.

i have had 3 names here

"thenewguy" was changed because there was already thenewguy, thenewestguy, thenewerguy, ect.

brokestonedbiker got changed because i put no thought into the name when i changed it and didnt want burnout to be evryones reply.

now its dirtrider and say what you want. :rolleyes:

im older than most of you guys

Edited by DirtRider

i have had 3 names here

"thenewguy" was changed because there was already thenewguy, thenewestguy, thenewerguy, ect.

brokestonedbiker got changed because i put no thought into the name when i changed it and didnt want burnout to be evryones reply.

wiat i thought you were 18?

i have had 3 names here

...and being older means that you are much more mature, doesn't it? Age doesn't win respect... maturity does.