Whatever Happened To Got1banshee?

You have to be fuckin kidding me. You people stand up for someone involved with quad theft? Got1, if you didn't know somthing was up when a teenager brings you 2 quads, without titles, wanting to sell them to you, you must be a complete idiot.

If thats not the case, then you chose not to ask the proper questions because you knew that the quads were hot.

As for moose, ordinarily you are insane, but your last post must have been a lucid moment when you were only stupid.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all know where I stand. If you don't agree with me, thats fine. It really shows what kind of person you are when you take this shit so light. Why don't you come up with stimulating dialouge rather than clicking smilies.

And U know where I stand on what I think of U :flush:

I have bought 2 quads that didn't have titles, I guess I bought stolen goods also..

If U spend more time on life than wondering the world would be a better place..

Sandstar=Wonderboy

Is this enough dialouge or do I have to use :flush: so U can understand it!

Edited by banshee76179

Stimulating dialog? What the hell do you call that shit that you are posting??? Definatly not stimulating dialog. You have to put other people down to make yourself feel better. Whats up with that? Is your self esteem so low that you have to resort to the put downs of a mindless child. You have no idea whats going on other that what you have read on this thread. Grow up Sandstar.

Oh and I also have a brand new 03 kodiak 450 4x4 that doesnt have a title either. Hell I guess its stolen to huh??

Edited by got1banshee

sandstar is a sandwich , and he has no couth(look it up). he is still upset about the whole fender bullshit. Get over it bra. With your stupid comments, you just managed to have a lot of people see what your really about, and that is baby shit.

Quote:

"although Americans are like mushrooms, there fed bullshit and there grown in the dark"

what the f*ck BROKE?

Baggin on Americans.....if you were in front of me saying that....Id slap the comment right out of your mouth.

Fucks like you piss me off.....Fucking American Dissin fool.

Letme guess your an Iraqi?

You pissed cause of what were doing to your partners in "your jail". Lettme tell ya what, they deserve it and so do you!

Fucking get a clue....and learn how to talk. Dissin Americans and you cant even speak the language. Mother Fucker!

Got1, Man forget all the stupid shit, I just I just want to know if you got that passion motor to run right? You need to slam that thing down and put a sway-bar on it and hit a 1/2 mile track with me. We will get it lined out there.

Oh and as for you Broke, it's dip-shits like you that I fought for in Dessert Storm. I could have used you as sheild on the bottom of my Blackhawk to keep the rounds from coming through the bottom of the helocopter. If you don't like the country get out. :angry:

Oh and as for you Broke, it's dip-shits like you that I fought for in Dessert Storm. I could have used you as sheild on the bottom of my Blackhawk to keep the rounds from coming through the bottom of the helocopter. If you don't like the country get out. :angry:

And if anybody has beef with my last post just let me know. Remember I'm not really that far from where you are at.

Fuckin A....and I will be there backin your ass up!

Im half cocked to ask his nationality.....not that it matters....cause I obviously Know that its individuals that bring a nation down.....not the nation.

Same goes for Racism....same thing.....its individuals that give races bad names...not the color of their skin! theres a bad apple in every group.

You guys crack me up. If you are all reduced to justifing the situation because of a percieved "good deal", then you can all kiss my ass. I'm not saying that a bike without a title is a stolen bike. What I'm saying is, two quads without titles, coming from a teen that you employ, without a proper explanation at to where they came from makes you part of the problem. As for your titleless kodiak- good luck trying to sell it for market price. Good luck trying to sell it period.

Sandstar. you need to come in from the sun dude. Did you not read what I posted earlier. I'll type slower for you. NOT ALL STATES ARE TITLE STATES FOR QUADS/BIKES(OFFROAD). You get a MSO Manufacturers Statment of Origin. If you title it, its up to you. I have my shee and a rappy, both w/NO titles. Maybe in cali or Az you might have a problem selling, but not here. Bills of sale are the norm. If you can get the MSO, great, but most of the time there lost. banghead

Yes travis but, he still will not understand that because he has it in his head that all kids are thevies...

He has it in his head that he is right and everybody else is wrong...