Whatever Happened To Got1banshee?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah me may have not have liked me but... he seemed like a decent person with morals and that sux how the "law" protects us from our self some times. thers really nothin you can do about it either. even if your inocent, try finding a good lawer to prove your inocents. its really nearly impossable to find one.

its a lot easier to make an inncent person look guilty than it is to make a guilty person luilty. if you can understand/ stand under that concept you now see how messed up the polotics are and almost all authority is. i like some ones signature her i think its here anyways, in a nut shell it says you have to stand up to authority and question it, then and only then will you find true authority/disaplin(sp?).

id like to at least find out what the out come of his "what ever they sent him though" was. its all bull shit if you ask me. although Americans are like mushrooms, there fed bullshit and there grown in the dark. this country will be electing dictators before to long. thats a fact jack! you dought me? give me one reasone why you oppose. hope well well though on a better note.

you want the truth> YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH.

the friens yu think are your fiends may be not not our friends.

m,aybe you attreact the wrong peoploe as your firends.

well i get to ride me banshee memorial weekend and i havent riden it in over 5 weeks, and i got it 2 m0nths ago. yipie

unstalle some new stuff and im off ilke a fart in a wind storm. :headbang:

Well, at least you are consistant. I know...I'm a dick, but

I got a tip for ya. Keep it simple stupid. And shorter...please.

Or, just learn how to express a thought concisely and to the point,

with proper spelling.

LOL i try to but.... it just doesnt happen know matter how much i try.

good news is my PO is going to talk to mt counsler to see if i can pass/ stop going to him.

i dont get nothin from him. he gets more out of me going to him that i do to him!!!

i have tought him/ showed him more than he tought/showed me. so i would say in scott free. but the law system is crazy wacco and the devil runs it. so....

The truth shall set you free. :)

i know rick. i have personally rode with him and hung out with him. he drove 2 hours one way just to come watch me at my hillclimb last month. he is not the type to knowingly purchase stolen goods. i think he got into some shit with a worthless kid that worked for him and i think he made a few bad decisions, everyone does at some point. and as for him getting his banshee running right, it is the first quad hes ever really owned and really did anything to aside from his kodiak. he called me about it not running right and i was in the process of helping him get it dialed in.

I really didn't start this thread inquiring about his trouble with the law. That isn't any of mine or anyone else's business. I was just wondering if he ever got the stroker motor running right or not. He seems like a nice enough person I was hoping to get to meet up with him down at the Little Sahara and ride sometime. Oh well, best of luck to you got1 and I hope you get all that shit behind you so you can get back to riding soon.

I am still here and alive fellers. Oh and for you SAND STAR!!!!!! I can dip my hairy nuts in marinara sauce and you can just suck on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you like them apples BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the process of getting all the charges dropped and as for the shee. I still have it and plan on keeping it. I still need to work on the jetting and getting it right. If I can't I will be making a trip to Ok and talking with Jim at Passion because I have had this thing for 3 months and havn't been able to totaly enjoy it. I went up on the main jets one size and it ran a little better on mid and top end. I wasnt able to screw with it much because I am out of oil and fuel. I plan on working with it threw the week.

Sorry I havn;t been on much, I just dont have as much time on my hands like I use to. Lots of god damn grass to cut. and the house is over twice as big as the otherone so it takes longer to clean.

As for you all that have been sticking up for my Thanks!!!! You are all good people!!!!!!!!!