I Getting Rid Of It!

Well guys I am going to get rid of my shee I think. I have spent a shit load of money and I am not really happy with the performace. I have tried everything and mine doesnt run like everone elses 12 port does. Something isnt right and I am burned out and tired of fucking with it. I just want to blow it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sorry that I havnt been around we still dont have a home phone line yet. SBC cant seen to get there head out of there ass. They can't find my house banghead

Oh and if anyone has any suggestions on my engine please call me at 816-806-1826 thanks

bangheadbanghead:shootself:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your pipes can make a world of diffrence get a high rev pipe and let those cylinders spit the flames they wanna spit . i had t-6 great pipe.. but when i switched to the shearers it made a world of diffrence. hows your jetting also check that .. give the engine some time to break in and it will perform better once the pistons are seated good .. relax man it will be all gravy once u figure it out ..

dude last year i was in the same boat you where i wasn't happy with how my bike ran i had fmf fattys then i was well mabey i will get into dragg racing and i bought cpi inframes it was like light and day i was like holy shit why didn't i buy these sooner !!!! i had more bottom end and about twice the top end really helped me out mabey it will do the same for you :)

if not best of luck !!

I got mine back together last sunday night, I havent really had a chance to ride it properly yet but I went out on monday night for a quick play after work, it was dark and I aint got no lights so I had to take it pretty easy. I got pretty much the exact setup as you except I run T5's

Before my rebuild when I took off in first I had to clutch slightly to get it up in to the power when running my 15 tooth on the front. Now I just punch it with no clutching and if it hooks good watch the hell out or your going over backwards.

Seconds pretty much the same with a little lag before the power and you get more and more lagg as you go up through the gears.

I dont really notice the lag though as you are usally allready above the right rpms to jump back in to the power when your riding if that makes scence

So far I can tell this engine is a big improvement over what I had and it defintly has alot more bottom end than before, and there is a huge diffrence in power output, the son of a bitch fish tails everywhere on gravel roads becuase the tyres are spining so much. :headbang: may be a -2 will help me out there

Mine will still also bog quite a bit if I dont keep the revs up, but I know what is causing that and hopefully should have it sorted after this weekend.

Anyway so far I am liking mine, I have only managed to put about 2 hrs on it so far though due to a few probs but all going well this weekend I hope to do around another 8 on saturday, I will let you know after how it goes once I have had a chance to put it through its paces

somebody probably messed around with your rev limiting screw on the throttle if you still have that setup. Some times the simplest things cause such big problems. Are you sure your timing is right and are running the proper gas to match??

Edited by die_infidel