Gas Prices

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insulting people jobs is not cool at all dude.  Saying people are never going to be successful?  Thats real immature.  What is success?  Define it.  The achievment of something desired, planned or attempted.  Look it up.  Success to you is not success to someone else.  Just because you make lots of money doesnt mean the next guy has to in order to be as happy as you are.  Money is not happiness.  If you can support your needs and some of your wants.  In my opinion thats pretty successful.  If everybody smoked weed everything would be so much easier.  Whatever though.  :confused:

412299[/snapback]

I think we are on the same page here. I did not say that YOU had to make lots of money to be successful and I didn

Insulting people jobs is not cool at all dude.  Saying people are never going to be successful?  Thats real immature.  What is success?  Define it.  The achievment of something desired, planned or attempted.  Look it up.  Success to you is not success to someone else.  Just because you make lots of money doesnt mean the next guy has to in order to be as happy as you are.  Money is not happiness.  If you can support your needs and some of your wants.  In my opinion thats pretty successful.  If everybody smoked weed everything would be so much easier.  Whatever though.  :confused:

412299[/snapback]

:blink:

how did he insult peoples jobs?

:blink:

how did he insult peoples jobs?

412323[/snapback]

I assumed that by "the same place you are today" he was saying that someone had shitty jobs and they were going to be there forever. Just trying to say that no one can tell someone what job they like and what job they dont like. But the main point was just to smoke weed because it relaxes you. :rotflmao:

Edited by iceman

Just went up another 3c here,  1.56 per liter now  :angry: , Funny thing is though AV fuel is still only 1.50 per liter and aint gone up at all over the last 2 years since I been buying it  :wacko:

412601[/snapback]

well the spike here was cuz of the huricain and a pipeline being broken, now that the pipe line is fixed its suposed to drop quite a bit.

I assumed that by "the same place you are today" he was saying that someone had shitty jobs and they were going to be there forever.  Just trying to say that no one can tell someone what job they like and what job they dont like.  But the main point was just to smoke weed because it relaxes you.  :rotflmao:

412564[/snapback]

Dude, a lot of this stuff will start to make more sense to you if you lay off the weed

• 2 years later...

I thought I'd kick up this old thread! Look at page one at the gas prices people posted thinking they were crazy high. Prices that LOW nowadays would cause a mad rush to the pumps. I just paid $5.99 a gallon for Cam 2 race gas a few hours ago! And regular unleaded is $3.79 around here today!!!

I thought I'd kick up this old thread! Look at page one at the gas prices people posted thinking they were crazy high. Prices that LOW nowadays would cause a mad rush to the pumps. I just paid $5.99 a gallon for Cam 2 race gas a few hours ago! And regular unleaded is $3.79 around here today!!!

3.69 for reg here, yeah I just wish it was still 1.99 like on the first page of this thread!