Life

bronco91shee

so ive been savin for the past 7 months to buy some ssr's, wheels, gears, all new brakes for my bronco. this weeknd i would have enough money finally to go out any buy everything. so what happens this weekdn while im bringin my shee up to school to ride.....?the tranny wont shift! nice. its been gettin worse, but my college class nest fall is to repair a ford auto tannry, so im hopin it would last......but helll no. so, now its in the shop-350 just to look at it, then maby like another 1200 to fix it. do the math, there goes my tires. what the hell, the wear bars on my tires r now bein used for traction. i think im gunnna take out a loan for them. i was guunna b4 just to get some credit goin since i just turned 18. that way i can have everythin this month to go play all summer long, and still pay little all summer. i just hate watchin all that money that i saved for so long be thrown out in a matter of a day in sumthing i dont wanna spend it on. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

peace out

Im trying to save up to go back to the states for 2 weddings. One in STL and one in DEN. Tickets are looking like 5gs a pop for the round trip to both destination. And I have to buy 2 sets for me and the boss.(wife) Things were going good till yesterday i get a call and her Jeep Grand Cherokee boke the whold fucking steering box off. Ever try to get something like that in Italy????? f*ck banghead

Ebay and change that pig yourself..... Or, pull it and rebuild it yourself. Ford AOD trannys aren't hard... I have a 700 R-4 sittin on my bench at home right now all torn down. Those trannys are bears. Get yourself a book, and a $200 rebuild kit and have at it. ;)

How bout flip over read directions....

That's allright that's why auto parts stay in business all the chevy..parts lol

Edited by banshee76179

I hear ya bro,

same seems to happen w/ my dodge.....save up for (whatever)...and the tranny goes, or vacuum leak, or......

anyway, do like boon said, and get a book (haynes or whatever), and do the work yourself. Grab a buddy and make a weekend out of it....If ya get stuck, there's plenty of Ford messege boards out there to look up info....

good luck!!

I had an old 1989 Ford F-150 4x4 with the 300 straight six efi..I must ahve had well over 300,000 miles on that truck before I gave it away. The dashlights quit working, the rear fuel tank quit working, the fuel injection was so fucked up..the damn thing would bellow out black smoke..but it wasn't burning oil. I ripped the cat out on some rocks and jerry rigged a glass pack in it place, the front axle U-joints were shot and the front drive shaft was bent, The cabin dome lights had a life of there own, the speedo quit working 150,000 miles ago and I put my old bashee K&N's on the throttle body because the stock airbox was broken..Oh and when I got rid of it, the engine was venting oil and smoke from the crank vent...but man that truck would move out..105 mph down the freeway at 2,500rpms..least that's what the cop that pulled me over said. One tuff truck...a piece of shit..but a reliable P.O.S. none the less...Oh I forgot about the time I mangled a Kia and all I did was J.b. weld my radiator and hooked a come-along to my bumper and a telephone pole to pull it out. I would peel out in the parking lots and all over town. I think there's a picture of it in the photo gallery in my album.