Nerf Bars

Theron

Honestly, I think they're all a PITA to get on and off, my DGs don't fit perfect, but once they're on they're fine. I got a new stator cover so I don't have to pull it every time I have a sprocket change or need to get to the flywheel.

Me and my buddies all run AC pro peg nerfs. And I have to say that the AC's saved my friends life. He hit a pole with the right front A-Arm....took off the right side of the bumper...sheered off the a-arms...bolts and bushings were still on the frame. the tire and the rest of the stuff were hangin on by the brake line. Anyway, the pole hit the nerf bar and ricoched him off. You should see it....totally bent in....but didnt touch him or the peg. AC's for life for me. I have a pic somewhere.....lol. He didnt have a scratch on him.

kinda off topic, but i got a set of FREE answer R nerfs. it wasnt very hard to put them on, just had to change a few lil things. i luv them, they reach right up to my front tires, rub at full lock when suspension is compressed(they r very close). and in the rear i have like .75" b4 the bac tires.(but i got a -2 swingarm). With them being so large, there is no way ill ever miss them. i like their size way better than shee nerfs. just my p.o.v.

peace out