Yfz 450

fartndust

:huh: I spent all of last week at the dunes in Winchester Bay last week...had a blast with some friends and family. I've ripped around for 3 years now on my Banshee and love it. My nephews is a screamer....however, his friend showed up with a yfz450. I had a chance to ride around on it, jump it a little, drag race a bit.....

:) It RIPS! I had so damn much fun it...I'm still sport'n wood.

So I'm heading to the Salem fairgrounds this weekend. There is an RV?ATV show and I plan on buying a 450 for myself. I have another week off in July so I'll give you a review after a week of pounding. As for my Banshee... :( Looks like it will be looking for another home. I'm going to detail it out next week and see what happens on E-Bay.

Gotta run :bolt:

:huh: I spent all of last week at the dunes in Winchester Bay last week...had a blast with some friends and family.  I've ripped around for 3 years now on my Banshee and love it.  My nephews is a screamer....however, his friend showed up with a yfz450.  I had a chance to ride around on it, jump it a little, drag race a bit.....

:) It RIPS!  I had so damn much fun it...I'm still sport'n wood.

So I'm heading to the Salem fairgrounds this weekend.  There is an RV?ATV show and I plan on buying a 450 for myself.  I have another week off in July so I'll give you a review after a week of pounding.  As for my Banshee... :( Looks like it will be looking for another home.  I'm going to detail it out next week and see what happens on E-Bay.

STUPID....the banshee has the snap, the power, the awesome feeling....a yfz is just another (4-strokes are like tampons, every pussy has one) (excuse my lang.)4-stroke with more tecnoligy...whats the diff? older the faster.....87 shee's fly...my 93 shee flys......so i dont think there that good

That damn hard ass seat on the yfz 450 is about the only reason I don't want one. I don't know about anyone else, but a yfz will gice you a bad case of swampass if you ride it too long.

:huh: I spent all of last week at the dunes in Winchester Bay last week...had a blast with some friends and family.  I've ripped around for 3 years now on my Banshee and love it.  My nephews is a screamer....however, his friend showed up with a yfz450.  I had a chance to ride around on it, jump it a little, drag race a bit.....

:) It RIPS!  I had so damn much fun it...I'm still sport'n wood.

So I'm heading to the Salem fairgrounds this weekend.  There is an RV?ATV show and I plan on buying a 450 for myself.  I have another week off in July so I'll give you a review after a week of pounding.  As for my Banshee... :( Looks like it will be looking for another home.  I'm going to detail it out next week and see what happens on E-Bay.

STUPID....the banshee has the snap, the power, the awesome feeling....a yfz is just another (4-strokes are like tampons, every pussy has one) (excuse my lang.)4-stroke with more tecnoligy...whats the diff? older the faster.....87 shee's fly...my 93 shee flys......so i dont think there that good

thats great now go to the MX track and race one and come back and give me your imput. ;)

That damn hard ass seat on the yfz 450 is about the only reason I don't want one. I don't know about anyone else, but a yfz will gice you a bad case of swampass if you ride it too long.

hell yeah that seats way to f*cking skinny too,its like sittin on a dirt bike.but oh well theyre still sweet bikes

at first the seat sucks. than after you ride for a while you get used to it. ride a 450 for an hour, then ride a banshee and see which seat is easier to move around on. my banshee is so soft that sometimes it makes it a pain to move around on. and also, if you are sitting on the seat of that 450 you arent riding it the way its supposed to be ridden.

I got to ride one a little yesterday too. I have to say.... I was impressed. That thing was a blast. Nothing like a banshee on top but man... hit the gas and ride a wheely. Come out of a corner ... just hit the gas. I'm so used to using the clutch, I had to adjust my riding style.

Good luck. If you ride trails and slow stuff the 450 is very nice. If your about winning drag races with your buddies, keep the banshe... or just don't race when banshees are out there...lol.

Have fun.

:blink: I can take a rib'n, I would not expect anything less...Now, I'm still a Banshee fan, I would never think I could build the 450 to outperform one....sheeeesh!

But I still have my bro-in-law and his boys' Banshee to run around with, and if I need my bike spanked in a drag race, Dustins' is the one to go up against. Plus my son is just 12. He's training on a Blaster....next up for him? The Banhsee of course! :cheers: