Speak And Ye Shall Be Heard

Lee

Hey Lee, Thank you very much for creating this site, I have enjoyed countless hours on this site for past few years!! my wife reads also..even when I am not here. Don't be discouraged by a few, and having said that if you discontinue this site.. You will hear the rubbles of Banshee's coming to your front door to open a 55 gallon can of whoop ass -nothin personal. What's your address??? :D:D:D

Live life the way you see fit. but seriously..keep the site and I wont have to come see you... :whoa: lol.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the hq is the first thing i check when i wake up, last think i check when i go to bed, this place has kept my interests occuiped in banshee's for 2 years, found this site got one, and been modding it ever since wih all these peoples help, i'd pay a memebership fee, or any kind of fee to keep this site going, this isent just the site to go to for banshee information for me, its the place for me to go on the whole internet, keep her goin lee

well I missed all the crap that went on cause I was at the dunes. But along with everyone else - I check in on this site at least once a day and have been since the first version of the HQ. That said I would gladly pay a fee. I know I don't post alot but but this site is important to me. Lee I hope things settle out and things can continue as normal but regardless thanks for all you have done so far. Norm

the hq is the first thing i check when i wake up, last think i check when i go to bed, this place has kept my interests occuiped in banshee's for 2 years, found this site got one, and been modding it ever since wih all these peoples help, i'd pay a memebership fee, or any kind of fee to keep this site going, this isent just the site to go to for banshee information for me, its the place for me to go on the whole internet, keep her goin lee

word. also i think paying a fee would be alright. someone said before that it would weed out people who dont really post here unless its for something stupid. i just hope we get something worked out.

word. also i think paying a fee would be alright. someone said before that it would weed out people who dont really post here unless its for something stupid. i just hope we get something worked out.

Weed out them 12 and 14 year olds that just start shit and don't know there ass from there elbow. Will really show who are the real dedicated HQ people are!!!!

Weed out them 12 and 14 year olds that just start shit and don't know there ass from there elbow. Will really show who are the real dedicated HQ people are!!!!

Yeah, but don't make it an exclusive site where no one can join unless they pay. We want new people to come. Maybe only charge people who post, but anyone can read. I don't think the fee should be too much either. With as many members as we have, the total will still be pretty high.

Yeah, but don't make it an exclusive site where no one can join unless they pay. We want new people to come. Maybe only charge people who post, but anyone can read.

That's a good idea. Make it readable for everyone, but have to pay to be a member with posting priveleges. But you don't want people to have that old "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". The site would only have a handful of paying members. Maybe it should have like a "sample forum" that anyone could join, and then have an exlusive area with a membership fee for the die hard banshee people.