Speak And Ye Shall Be Heard

Lee

exactly what all these guys are saying. whats your price lee ? name it. theres probley enough people on here that will chip in and keep it alive, i know i would.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly what all these guys are saying. whats your price lee ? name it. theres probley enough people on here that will chip in and keep it alive, i know i would.

WORD.

I'd pay a monthly fee just to keep everything the way it is with no ownership change. But, if it has to be passed on, then I'm sure between all of us we can come up with a way to keep the HQ alive.

I any offer I accept, would be from someone keeping it as a Banshee site, just as it is now. I wouldn't 'sell out' in that sense.

Like I say, I wouldn't leave all of you without the site, like that. If I cannot accept any offers by some time in May, I will resume the site myself.

-Lee

Lee,

I hope, unless you really want to sell it, that you keep it the way it is. I know very little about the recent controversy and it is none of my business. This is a great site with a lot more activity and member involvement than any other that I have been to. That is a testament to how it is managed. You don't tell people how they should run their lives or business...it would be nice if they would extend the same courtesy to you.

Thanks,

David

Lee, I'm very new to the websiste. I don't know you or what's going on. But, I do know I love this site. I know that you are getting quite a-bit of offers so the site will not shut down. I don't think I would read anything into such as the people not being grateful for what you have created. This is your baby. I feel that they are leaving something out, not purposely intended. I feel that they are leaving out a very important "BUT" right after there buying offer. Such as, "What are you asking for the site BUT, WE WOULD REALLY PREFER THAT YOU STAY, YOU CREATED THIS!!!!!!

It all started with Eve :drool: . We haven't been able to win sence.

I've done a lot of thinking today about this whole situation (spare work truck doesnt have a radio). I read a lot of posts this morning in threads that I cant seem to find anymore that were probably deleted for good reason.

I've come to this conclusion, and kind of put it into a different life situation that hopefully many can understand.

A buddy of mine has the "party" house. The place where everyone goes to hang out, the door is always open, etc etc. He's got his friends that hang out all the time, and throws parties at other times. Now say one of his friends starts disrespecting the house, bustin on the guy all the time (in fun for the most part), puttin down his other friends etc. And then he throws a party, everyones having a good time, the friend that he is already uneasy with gets all hyped up and decides to go piss on the carpet in the corner because it would be "funny". Sure....everyones laughing at the time, but the guy whose house it is isnt laughing to hard when the next morning he's gotta steam clean the carpet.

So he decides, you know what, I'm not gonna deal with this anymore. I provide a house for these people to hang out at, spend money on all the food, electric, etc that these guys use, and all I'm getting out of it is a pissed on carpet. So he doesnt let that friend come back. Sure, all the other friends bitch to let him come back, cause they dont see the disrespect of the household going on, all they see is a friend that got kicked out cause things got "a little out of hand". And all this guy is thinking is you all wouldnt be hanging out here in the first place, if it wasnt for me. So he gives up to his friends, and lets the person come back into the house, but the next day there is a for sale sign in the front yard because the guy doesnt feel like cleaning up any more piss.

To all you people that were bitching about this whole situation (except you reas, she's your girl and you gotta stand behind her),

This is Lee's house, he pays for you all to be here. Sure, he takes donations and sells stuff in the store, but do you think he's really making any money off of this? Much like the guy, he sees the bigger picture of all this. He's providing a place for all of us to hang out. Key word is providing. If it wasnt for him none of this would be here. And for anyone to put him down in his own house that he built, is just assanine, to say the least.

Do what you gotta do Lee, some people have fallen short of realizing what this is all about, some people just like to push envelopes and see how far they can take things, and the rest of us just want a good solid information base that we can hang out on and shoot the shit

i have been here for maybe 2 or 3 months and i know not everyone is fond with me but even with all this shit around it is still a great place to be on the net and nothing can match the help everyone recieves here (not even shops), there is to much here to let go and every one is sure to help keep it up I WILL,

P.S. sorry bout all that shit between me and MADMOOSE its over.

-Adam