Madmoose Behavior

yamaholic125

man get ur fukin stories straigt the only reason i was puting plastics on quads that week (everyone wsa) was because larry bought 15 trx 300's cheap that were rig machines so they were ll fuked and man u know shit bout ur own bike anyway,..plus u cant sell the trike anyway i have to sign the bill of sale/title....so how the hell would u know how good of mech i am..like realy...and u akt all big on here but when i fone u u sound like a drowning dog and pouting...ive realy had enough of this crap....i think everyone here can say ur being a freakin baby over all this...

no i have to kuz u keep makin up shit bout me so...and why lie about anythign to make u look like a pro....kuz obviosly ur not...but im on ur turf now so u can get ur "gang" against me heh....GROW UP....that was the main reason im not coming back to ca...i was going to go thu a living hell just to be an hour away but its not worth it kuz ur not the person i left there

honestly this is so, third grade u guys need to settle this . it's getting old, its like u guys dated at one point. i agree with chase this is the exact reason the old school hqers stop posting. this type of shit dosen't need to be here so yamaholic call your boy up and settle this shit. it's obvious u are a clown anyway u healed yet from that tragic accident that u had? u should have been airlifted out of whereever it was .. cut and dry man let it go. post about topics that matters. i'm so sure there are at least 20 members who agree with me .. :yank:

hrm, I know I hardly every use correct spelling or punctuation, and I've had my share of dumb comments, but (not saying any on in this topic would need it) but since the mandatory meeting isnt a logical idea (The one I was talking about a while ago to settel flame wars) Maby an intelegence test every so often to stay a member.

eg

1) Banshee HQ is

A a place to make fun of banshee riders

B a place to brag about how much better blue traxx is

C a place to share useful information and discuss around the topic of banshees

2) Banshees are

A a good quad

B I dont care any one who rides one is gay

C slow compared to my 400ex and I gota tell the banshee riders that

3)To make money on the HQ

A sell used quad parts at a fair price

B post parts for sale get the money and never ship them

C steal pictures of some ones quad then try to sell it

and so on. . .

i think both of you are a couple of whining ass little bitches. im really sick of seeing both of our names in this forum. hell you both may as well just leave because after all the shit you guys talk no1 herewill help you anyway. you guys belong over at fuckin gaytraxx. site for homos theres their site, go check it out.

I totally agree with you loco i really do i didn't mean for it to turn into this ok really i didn't and iff u guys want tell lee or the admins to cancel my acount if i just wanna say DROP IT already! thank you and i agree with ALL of you i never ment for this to get this outta hand capeesh

well wat ever but please just drop it.