Dynoport 2into1 And Trinity 2into1 Help!

OC-SHEE

Ok just wondering if anyone else had the setup. This a brand new top end. I have a 172 in the carb now down from the 180 they supplied. Its still rich because when i remove the plugs after a lil running it looks like unburnt oil on the plugs. I dono if i should leave it this way till brake in is over or should i go down to a 170 and lean it out with the needle. Also could my pilot be too big? I have no bottom rev its bogs when i blip the gas. Any help would be appreciated as I intend to be at the track this week and race this weekend. Thanks-JOE

well i sat for a whole nother day playing with the damn thing on monday so now its either going to speed freeks or my friends shop to be tuned. Im done after spending more then 70 bux on jets and still runs like shit. By the way now i have a 165 main in and a 42 pilot with the needle in the middle and the air fuel 1 from closed. Still doing the same shit. So now i give up because i need this done.

Has the motor been ported. If so, some port jobs can have a "hesitation" on the low end caused from improper port timing. Some carbs make the hesitation worse than others. For example a Mikuni has better low end adjustments than a Kehin so you can generally tune through the bog better. Not saying this is the problem, just something to check. You may need to go to a different needle to help the transision between the pilot and the needle. Good luck!