8 Wheels = Bad

yamaholic125

so there i was riding down the highway i decided the ditch would make a sweet table top so i turned off into the ditch, i turn around start taking a run at the ditch, i hit it i preload , i start flyin then wham banghead, i wake up in the hospital not remembering a thing then his guy comes up in a wheel chair with a video camera, he says "hey man u allright, watch this and u will understand" so i watch (his buddy was filming his ditch jump) as it turns out the ditch he jumped was the ditch i jump he was coming from the opposite direction as i jumped he jumped and he hit in mid air in 6th cracked. snapped my frame in two and cracked the block, i ended up with dislocated shoulder busted colar bone and jaw (my bumper came back and hit me in the lower jaw)

moral is look before u jump. :cheers:

ouch not a good thing i learned a lesson the hard way too

we all ride @ the local stone quarry on sundays when its closed i learned always ride around the piles b4 climbing them no matter how small becuz i climbed a small 1 one day and i went to go down the other side and it was a 20 foot cliff my warrior plowed about 10 inches in to the white powdery shit and the flopped over on my ass

God damn what are the chances of that? Two people on quads on the same road at the same time deciding to hit a table top at the exact same point in the road, and getting it on camra. Youshould go get a few lottery tickets, or go gambling when your better bro. Good luck.

thanx guys im so pissed #1 i can't ride for 6 more months (WHICH MEANS I MISS SUMMER bangheadbangheadbanghead:angry::angry: ) And my ride is completely fucked

ill try to find the video i dunno if my buddy has it (he moved to australia last week) but ill try to hobble around to find. if i find it ill post imediatly.

i learned that leason the hard way too (nowhere near as hard as you but....) i took a jump and didnt know there was a wash on the other side some how i managed to get my foot under the quad in mid air so that didnt feel too good

damn bro i cant believe that shit thats crazy and as far as gambling your are pretty good at 1 in a million type chances but then again considering the luck you had with luck yull win the powerball and loose the ticket in another one in a million chance occurance

Rides Of Shame

Got a shame story to tell? Ever break your Banshee mid-flight? Tell us your stories here!

I think this story made hall of fame, yama. :P sorry to hear about it tho, wild yet horrifying. Sounds like you both were really lucky! Get well soon. ;)