Best Tires

You want a tuff tire. Realtors are good tires for mud and coal hills and they're ok for trails. They last a long time and 6 ply rating will keep em' safe from sharp shards of waste coal. I still have my old realtors from like 7 years ago collecting dust in the corner of my shop. Very tough tires...a bit heavy though. Holeshots are always a good choice for general riding. You want a good 20-22 inch tire with a 6 ply rating on 10 in rims. Blue label douglas rims will due, make shure you have a good ball peen hammer handy to knock out any dents.

what are the best tires for these riding conditions:

*coal hillclimbs*

*trails*

*mud*

thanks      :D

Banshee_Fever- if u want, i have a set of realtors 4 sale in the "For Sale forum"

they're an excellent tire, i used them on my warrior, and they took me through pretty much anything i put under them

these tires are highly reccomended by me

as motulmonsta said, they are quite heavy

I'm looking for a tire that does well on LOTS of different surfaces ranging from mud,hard packed gravle,sand,rocks,loose dirt,hardpacked dirt,grass,and pretty much everything else you can find when you venture offroad. Im thinking about holeshot xcr's,anybody have any experience with them? My other choices were bandits,razr 2's,or all traks. Which do you all think is best? Sorry to steal the post.

check out the 20" blackwaters. They're a great tire. The realtors are also a good tire, very heavy, and only come in a 22" tire though. It tends to make you sit up on the seat and makes jumping a pain in the ass and easy to nosedive. Holeshots are a good tire when they are new for shooting hills and such, but when you wear off the edges on the tips of the knobbies, they tend to spin a lot more.

20" blackwaters seem to be my tire of choice for your type of riding conditions. Realtors come in a close second, not as predictable powersliding and only come in 22" (god I wish they'd make a 20" that I could put on some 10" rims)