Whatever Happened To The Oldhead Hqer`s?

NYUK

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, where's Dune-a-tic?  and C&B?  aw hell I don't even know where I'm at half the time...my mind's still back in Dumont... -_-

C&B was thinking about attending RoostFest. Don't know if he made it. From what I remember he had some life-shit type of stuff going on when he bailed. He has popped up here from time to time for a post or 2.

I think you can find Dune-A-Tic at PlanetSand if I remember right.

i know you been around dave.makes ya wonder what happened to them dudes.they were regulars.i know sheegurg deserted us, bought a polardass.prolly a few others bought thumpers and are to ashamed to admit it.

I'm (gummy) still here Stan,and yes I did a switch when the BHQ did a switch.

Yea that Def fellow was funnier than shit,the last I heard of him was when he was having troubles getting on to BHQ all he could do was watch us and couldn't post anything then he was gone again,he was putting the final touches on the Banshee after he did the motor swap,he only lives a couple hours from me.

Well Def if your in the same situation as before(watching)here's to ya :cheers:

I'm (gummy) still here Stan,and yes I did a switch when the BHQ did a switch.

Yea that Def fellow was funnier than shit,the last I heard of him was when he was having troubles getting on to BHQ all he could do was watch us and couldn't post anything then he was gone again,he was putting the final touches on the Banshee after he did the motor swap,he only lives a couple hours from me.

Well Def if your in the same situation as before(watching)here's to ya :cheers:

LOL

You had a 32 ford High Boy or something didn't you?

Jesus.....with all the name changes, I've probably made new friends with the people I was already friends with. AHAHAHA