Whatever Happened To The Oldhead Hqer`s?

NYUK

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawwwwww, I have been real busy lately. I have been programming machines in the shop, tuning Servo motors, and designing the latest and greatest. And now that that 81 year old guy pulled out, my life has been shit. My truck is driving through the salt and shit now, (not happy about that...) and I have been working my balls off. I am also going to the doctor today to get tested for Rheumatoid arthritis. Not good. Life has been going downhill lately........ getting old sucks.....

:wacko::cry:

Nawwwwww, I have been real busy lately.  I have been programming machines in the shop, tuning Servo motors, and designing the latest and greatest.  And now that that 81 year old guy pulled out, my life has been shit.  My truck is driving through the salt and shit now, (not happy about that...) and I have been working my balls off.  I am also going to the doctor today to get tested for Rheumatoid arthritis.  Not good.  Life has been going downhill lately........  getting old sucks..... 

:wacko:  :cry:

Do you use Servo brand servos, or did you just happen to capitalize that particular word for no reason?

2 of my mills are retrofitted with Servo II systems. Not the fastest, but they get alot of shit done. B)

We use Servo brand power feeds for our mills, but that was not what i am speaking about. I was talking about servo motors themselves. I use alot of Parker Automation, Parker Daedal, Parker Hannifin, Parker anything really. www.parker.com . I design and build high speed automated production machinery. Mostly graphic printing machines. Silk screening, hot stamping, stuff like that.... PLC's, motion control shiz, touch panels, alot of different things. And when my PC crashed, I didn't have ANYTHING backed up. So, I had to start from scratch...... :flush::shootself: I had some pics in the images section awhile back for someone. Maybe you remember? I will look for it.... This particular machine has 7 axes of controlled motion, and produces 50 pieces per minute. So, all 7 axes move their respective moves, and return to home approx. once a second.... it's pretty neat to watch it all run after you're done!!! :clap::dance: