Dumont Roost Fest Review

wild426

To all you east-coasters and every other pussy affiliated with Roost-Fest @ Dumont 2004...YOUR SHIT SUCKED!!! I went out there to hook up with you guys and expected a ripping weekend of riding; turns out you guys are all a bunch of posers! I think I saw you guys go out six times in the 4 days I was there. The fact of the matter is that your quads are fucking weak too. Not one of you fucking pussies could beat any of our group on our banshees or my 4 stroke. In fact....I met a forigner cruizing on some guys old warrior that could have spanked you pussies. Now its all good if all you want to do is put around and cruize...thats fine with me....but what pisses me off is that you guys got all this big talk and advertise wet t-shirt contests and a good old time partying.....turns out all I saw you pussies doing was sitting around a fire taking a couple of jello shots. Now here's the kicker....you guys show pictures of hot chicks and hype up your little roostfest with that but the truth is that the crew of about 25 camped next to you guys partied way harder than all of you combined and the last night there chicks were cruizing around with there shirts off...titties hanging out(some of which were fake) and showing it off for the guys. I thought thats what your little party was going to be all about but it was just a bunch of old farts with slow quads and big trucks talking around camp. Hey next time you want to get a crew together to go ride, keep it on the east coast or someplace where real riders dont go. Better luck next time....oh....and thanks for all that false advertising.

p.s. I would like ot know if anyone esle experienced the same amount of lameness as I did!

>>>>>RESPONSE-First of all I was camped over by the guys with the big light towers by the dunes.....I went to experiece Roosts fests camp and ended up partying with the "immature" crowd camped next to you guys. Sure seemed to me like the "immature" guys were having more fun when I was over there....whatever.....they seemed to be having a good time and I was too. Butt I still dont see whats wrong with seeing some titties that were advertised. wheres the next one being held?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with wild426 I thought it would of been a little better then it was. I did have a great time though, on friday the back dunes were like a hot knife going through butter it was great. I did see the titties he was talking about and they were the shit. I did like meeting the east coast riders and you guys have some nice trucks and trailers, and some really nice quads too. I have to take my hat of to the drivers who transported quads from the east coast that was a really nice thing to do.

I usually avoid the flaming threads on this site, but I just can't stay away from this one.

Why did you wait until now to say this? Why didn't you ride your "bad ass 4 stroke" over to the group and say this to someones face instead of hiding behind a screen name?

I was going to head over to that camp but it looked like it sucked over there, Besides our fire bombs were way cooler. My bro said it sounded cool fromt he distance but once he got over there the maturity level droped 90% and you guys were just all "trying" to be cool...

Well maybe not eveyone over there, but the majority. Besides, if it was so bitchen over there why were you guys coming over by our fire to shoot the shit?

Sorry to say it even though my bike was not running properly I could take your little 4-stroke anyday..even on one cylinder. My bike was out there tons. I'm Glad my G/F was not showing her boobs off to other guys too. Besides your group packed up and went home long before I did, you all left sunday morning...

See ya at glamis....

hey wild you should have come over and introduced yourself to me!and the rest of us eastcoast pussys.that would have been interesting.i enjoy a good challange of any kind.why don't you come to coalfest,i'll ride with you+your boys anyday!

hey wild you should have come over and introduced yourself to me!and the rest of us eastcoast pussys.that would have been interesting.i enjoy a good challange of any kind.why don't you come to coalfest,i'll ride with you+your boys anyday!

Huh.

As far as I knew, I went on at least 3 HUGE rides every day that I was there except for sunday, and "those East Coast Pussies" were hanging not only during the rides through the dunes, but at Comp as well. They rode fucking awesome!!!!

Why didn't you come over after I had a few beers in me and talk about all this then? I'm sure there were a few of us that would have loved to talk to you!

Also, "partying" at the dunes to some is different than others. A child likes to poop in his pants and play in it. An immature teen ager like to brag about how much beer he can drink, while us "older" folks enjoy each others company, stories etc.

Actually, its probably better you stayed over at your fake tittie camp.

I didn't go to Roost-Fest, nor have I ever been to California or Arizona ,

but a lot of these guys did and it sounded like they had a whooping good time.

I really don't think anyone should come in here telling them how bad their party was , quads were slow or what ever .

These guy's planned this get together for themselves NOT YOU !!

Yes your were probably welcome to go to their camp , and if you were broke down they most likely would have helped you out.

Your party must have really sucked if you were so worried about what the

HQer's were doing .

If you really want to hang with some old dudes and some really slow quads look

me up , I'll even let you ride my Polaris Trailblazer so you can truly realize the sensation of a slow quad.

But don't come in here hammering on these guy's because you don't like the way

they party.

I wasn't fortunate enough to make it to Roostfest but if I had, I would have definitely preferred the BHQ camp. Even when I was beginning to get hair on my face, which is where the other camps maturity level appears to be, I would have preferred the intelligent company of the BHQ group. And come on, does anyone with any brains at all thing the BHQ camp was full of slow Banshees? :lol:

I for 1 am sorry I missed you guys. I didn't see any signs posted of where everyone was staying and didn't want to be the dick looking for camp @ 2am on Friday night. I just planted myself in my usual spot but do wish I could've atleast met up with the rest of the BHQ camp. It was just looking like another slow weekend @ Dumont so I didn't. On the next trip for sure i'll figure out where i'm going before hand and get to meet you guys. I was really unprepared though, My bike wasn't finished and I was just getting it to run when I got there. Just happy nothing major broke for the weekend. When is the next dune trip going to be anyway?

Dude-The guys at the BansheeHQ/RoostFest camp were awesome. We showed up thurs night and first thing we got when at there camp was homemade apple pie. I was camped wtih my two buddies over at the other site and just had to coment on some of the stuff that was being said about that camp. We were pretty laid back over there, it did get a little rowdy and kid like the last night due to the younger crowd that showed up but thats the way it goes sometimes. I had no problems though with the guys over the other camp. they all seemed cool to me. Looks like someone needs to get there head checked. Talk with you all later!

To all you east-coasters and every other pussy affiliated with Roost-Fest @ Dumont 2004...YOUR SHIT SUCKED!!! I went out there to hook up with you guys and expected a ripping weekend of riding; turns out you guys are all a bunch of posers! I think I saw you guys go out six times in the 4 days I was there. The fact of the matter is that your quads are fucking weak too. Not one of you fucking pussies could beat any of our group on our banshees or my 4 stroke. In fact....I met a forigner cruizing on some guys old warrior that could have spanked you pussies. Now its all good if all you want to do is put around and cruize...thats fine with me....but what pisses me off is that you guys got all this big talk and advertise wet t-shirt contests and a good old time partying.....turns out all I saw you pussies doing was sitting around a fire taking a couple of jello shots. Now here's the kicker....you guys show pictures of hot chicks and hype up your little roostfest with that but the truth is that the crew of about 25 camped next to you guys partied way harder than all of you combined and the last night there chicks were cruizing around with there shirts off...titties hanging out(some of which were fake) and showing it off for the guys. I thought thats what your little party was going to be all about but it was just a bunch of old farts with slow quads and big trucks talking around camp. Hey next time you want to get a crew together to go ride, keep it on the east coast or someplace where real riders dont go. Better luck next time....oh....and thanks for all that false advertising.

p.s. I would like ot know if anyone esle experienced the same amount of lameness as I did!

>>>>>RESPONSE-First of all I was camped over by the guys with the big light towers by the dunes.....I went to experiece Roosts fests camp and ended up partying with the "immature" crowd camped next to you guys. Sure seemed to me like the "immature" guys were having more fun when I was over there....whatever.....they seemed to be having a good time and I was too. Butt I still dont see whats wrong with seeing some titties that were advertised. wheres the next one being held?

hhmmm.....we got there first, left there last besides undubitably, took comp hill, started in the back of the pack and passed everyone to the front and more than once, slepted 2-4 hours/ night after a 60 hour drive to there, and for some reason, no one noticed your Great Party......oh well.....maybe you can come to Coalfest and show us up AGAIN....The hills actually have grooves in them and have a slope to them.....I hope you can go, we need someone to run the camera.....