The Jumping Oafen

99screaminshee

1 day me and 2 of my friends carl and blake were riding they both own garbage 400exs carl also known as the oafen (a big clumsy stpid thing) has a 426ex with leager a arms and tcs shocks. so we decide to have a jumping contest in the woods on a little hill i hit it first on my shee and landed about 20 feet from the top then carl hits it and his front wheels never leave the ground but the rears continue to come up up and over until his face is rubbing the dirt and rocks on the ground when it was all said and done i ran over rolled the 400 off him picked him up and we sat him on his quad for 2 weeks he had welts and bruises all over his face he was the only 1 not wearing a helmet and he still doesnt goes to show dumbasses will never learn

another time we told the goofy fucker to go skimming across this mudhole we were only joking and next thing here he goes out across it on his beat up warrior

it flipped over and landed on his in the muddy water hes in the mudhole half drowning yelling "get it off me get it of me" the next day we came back and there the perfect imprint of is 6'3" 265 pound bady with the handle bar prints too

u r rite he is my friend but he cant ride everytime he trys he gets hurt or fucks his machine up when he wheelies he falls off and his quda hits trees oops need new ac bumper ruined 3 now hahaha 4 subframes must be sumthin with junk hondas people that own them cant ride

better your collar bone then your skull loco. hell im wearing my helmet right now  :ph34r:

yea i know. better be safe than sorry, surfing the web can be very dangerous. especially with all those pop-ups. wouldnt want one poppin up and nailing you in the eye. you wearing your goggles too? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of wearing helmets...

(keep in mind town of less than 200, everyone knows everyone) Two of my friends where sittin in a bar one night and a cop comes in and says. "We have been getting reports of two trucks racing that match the discription of those two in the parking lot. Now I really don't want to know if was you two or not, but which one of you was wearing the helmet."