Coalfest

Meat

what all am i going to need i'm coming out a day early probablybut i'll be on a white balck and red 2000 banshee with bald ass spidertracs and i'll have the 350x's and my cousins yz250. is there anywher eto swim/bathe in the area. and what is there goign to be as far as cooking i am bringing food and drink and plenty of clothes. anyth :D ign else?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok got mine straightened out. was a bad coil making it skip at wot. thought it was jetting for awhile but went through 142-180s and still had that miss so i borrowed a friends coil and sure enough. so far i got up to 170s and its still not bogging, pwk30s.

but now i dont know if i need a clutch or if my tires are just spinning that much? i have had my toomey clutch for 2-3yrs now. will lay patches on asphalt and pull up the front if i want to in higher gears but seems like it still slips because i can wang right through the gears and im running 16x39. im going to take the case off and go over everything, something must be out of wack.

those are kick ass !! me and rustyrider04(Del) were planning on puttin trail markers out. we got a load of wood from the lumber company and we were just gonna make an arrow template and spray paint some different colored arrows on the wood peices and then nail em to trees. Different color arrows lead to different areas of the strippins.... red leads ya to coal hill, yellow leads you to the sand pits, green takes you to the mile road etc etc etch.

print me some of those babies out...... I dont have a printer :(

Edited by Meat

It's looking better that I'm going to leave after work friday and leave to make it home sunday. At least I'll get to meet everyone. Probably me and the wife. Maybe my son and his 80cc shockless moto-4. We'll probably just sleep in the truck. Hope I can make it.

i just realized i wont be havin any lights on the shee :o , no night riding for me :angry:

go get yourself some cheap ass flashlights and tape those suckers to the front of your shee and carry a set or two of backup batteries.....if they happen to still fail ride with another person and to get out just cruise behind them and watch their tailight for bumps.

guys im writing up some detailed directions right now and i'll have the directions available very soon. I want to get some pictures of some of the landmarks along the highway so I can add pictures to my directions.

We're gonna have two horse shoe pits there, and the drag strip will be setup right near camp too. Are we planning on drinkin' alot of beer at camp ? How many beer drinkers do we have ?? Cause I was planning on just buying 2 cases for me and my freinds and everyone else just BYOB. But now im thinking a half barrel might be a good idea. I'll buy the half as long as I know you guys are going to drink it.

Someone asked about swimming\bathing. There is a lake called "the mile" where you can swim and get the coal dirt off ya. Its around a 5 minute ride from camp, but I'll betcha its pretty damn cold this time of the year.

Also...... there's no outhouses around. BYOTP bring yer own toilet paper. :flush:

cyas soon

ill be there sat and sun,but for the trail ride ill be on the tri-z,a drag bike with marvin shaws wouldnt be a fun ride in the rough stuff,besides, everyone will be deaf from the cpi out fram drag pipes!! :angry: and while breaking in a new top end ,i just started having stator glitches,and i just hope the cdi isnt taking a crap!!

We're gonna have two horse shoe pits there, and the drag strip will be setup right near camp too. Are we planning on drinkin' alot of beer at camp ? How many beer drinkers do we have ?? Cause I was planning on just buying 2 cases for me and my freinds and everyone else just BYOB. But now im thinking a half barrel might be a good idea. I'll buy the half as long as I know you guys are going to drink it.

Meat, I'm sure if you have free beer, it'll get drank..lol.

hey all in need of some stroker head domes ASAP I got some that are not good they are giving me 220 pounds of compression .I got them from My builder and I cant reach him I need these before next weekend coalfeast I want the compression to be at 175 -185 pounds any help is appreciated . P>S stroker domes my i dont use a stroker plate