Coalfest

Meat

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dates gettin' close guys. Reas had a good idea, bringing that chroming kit he's got. This would be the time and place to bring stuff to sell, so If you have some banshee\atv parts that you want to sell, bring your stuff with ya and try to sell your parts, flea market style. Everyone BYOB, bring a tent, bring some food, bring a gps, bring a camcorder, bring a camera, bring ALOT OF ICE, bring stuff. Me and RR04 are going out to work on camp again this week, we're making trail signs right now, we'll have some of the main trails marked so everyone can find thier way around..... cause if there's a large turnout.... I can't be showing everyone where to go. You'll have to just explore on your own, follow the trail markers to Coal Hill, to the Sand Pits, to the Mile and whatever else we can get marked.

Im going to make a page on the banshee zone very soon with directions, pictures of landmarks and GPS numbers. Use MAPQUEST to find your way to Shamokin, zip code 17872. The directions I'll be posting will only be from Shamokin to camp coalfest. If anyone is coming up or down Interstate 81, get off at the "Shamokin\Mt.Carmel exit. Im not sure of the exit number tho, i'll try to find it out. Shamokin is about 20+ miles west of I 81, you'll have to get off the interstate and follow the smaller roads to Shamokin, once you get to Shamokin, you'll have to travel through Shamokin and on to Treverton, which sits about 8 miles west of Shamokin. Treverton, home of GNC Pro Jason Dunkleburger, we're tryin' to get Dunk to show up and ride with us for alteast one day. Still workin on that, not sure of the GNC schedule.

My 12 year old son will be there riding his Blaster, he wants to know if anyone is bringin' thier kids so he has someone to ride with.

Cyas soon :dance:

BTW If I can't get my Banshee running in time, I'll be riding my boys kx60. J\K

Edited by Meat

Don't worry meat. I am prolly gonn come down Thurs. night. I still havern't got the tow vehicle done. BUT, I got Most of the electrical done tonight on it. Running some extra stuff this time around. All sorts of relays, lights and switches and what not. I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to having neat shit!!! Switches for anything. Makes for diagnosing problems a little easier... ANyways, If your bike ain't running by then, lemme know, and I will being, well nevermind, I will be bringing a shitload of tools anyways, but I will get it running for ya Thurs. night for sure.,... :headbang:

i am bringin a few 350x's if we need a tow vehicle and i got my banshee up and runnin but i need a pipe hanger for the silencer for the toomeys since my cpi's didnt show up yet :cry: but hell i got a fresh top end and i gotta jet my carbs yet but shoudl work great onc ei get it jetted for pipe banghead but it will be sick when done and i will see you guys out there and does anyone know a rough count yeton how many peopel are comin i know i'm bringin 2 besides me?

Bringing my three girls-15,12,10 and the ball and chain( just got a wack for that)---------their quads-blaster,250x,200sx-and a lt80-still working on Passion banshee-might be ready in time,will be bringing the trailbeast banshee and maybe the lt250,will share with other Kids -as in children.

Hey Meat do I need to bring firewood?

I am thinking you should spare the firewood, as there should be plenty of deforestration to be had. Instead, Water would be another viable option. On another note, I just got back from a shakedown run in the small block blazer. Runs SWEET!!!!! So, hopefully that will be one bug out of my hair. (tow vehicle). Now I can get onto other things that are more important. Like the shee!!!! :dance:

Anyone been watching the weather? Looks like a solid week of rain before next weekend. Anyone else running Clamp on filters or no airbox? If its going to be flooded I may not make it. I have so much prep work to do to my shee.... and I havent touched it since Dumont! Yikes I better get off my ass!

I have no lid as well. I run an outerware though. And the weather people can't predict the weather past 6 hours. They are friggin morons..... :rolleyes: I'm goin either way. I hope others do as well. I got 2 10x10 ez-up's to keep the rain off ya while drinkin a beer if it does rain.... I hope to be able to do some riding in the mix azs well. Although, if it does rain, the family(s) may not have as much fun..... :unsure: I am still busy trying to get my bike back together. Pipes are still hangin in my garage, and I don't even have the bike home yet..... Gotta change the head. Re-jet. Tune. All the good stuff... On top of "playing" with my new PC!!!! Still give mad props to you Walter!!!! Every time I hop on it, I am all :clap:

I hit the boss up for the time off again today. It didn't work. I'm looking at the option of just driving up after work Friday and leaving Sunday night. I think it's about 8hrs.

This may have to be an option for me as well. I don't know.... We have a machine to finish up at work, and I have to rpogram it. Going to be a nightmare. Oh well. If it ain't done, I'm thinking I'm not going to give a shit.... :unsure: You know what, f*ck it. I'm sticking to plan A and coming up either Thurs. night, or Fri. morning..........

i'm stoked. i hope we have nice riding weather. if i get around to it i'm gonna get a shirt with "sandman" on the back haha. anybody have a new clutch they would be willing to sell ? i gotta get a new one in for this ride casa friend smoked mine. i'm leaning towards a barnett because Rockymountain told me the Tusk's are on back order STILL due to shipping problems.(they come from overseas but the gentleman didn't say where). time to do a search on clutchs but recommendations are welcome so post em or shoot me a pm. thanks guys. can't wit o see everybody there!