Banshee Vs. Craptor

jstew

A buddy of mine has an 01 craptor. Last year at the dunes I would spank him dragging. We're planning a trip in March to the dunes and he has since added a pipe and K&N to his otherwise stock craptor. My question is will he now have enough to beat me. My shee has PC pipes, K&N, and coolhead with 20cc domes. I'm planning on adding a timing plate and reeds before we go. The only other advantage he has over me is his weight. He weighs 135 lbs. and is 25 yrs. old. I on the other hand weigh 210. What do you guys think? Have I got enough to still kick him? His is the only craptor I've been around so I don't know what they are capable of.

I'll give you what my experiance yesterday was and we and our bikes are very similar to yours

Buddys raptor: He weighs 160 , Has White Bros pipe, K&N and jetted properly.

Pretty good rider.

Me Banshee: weigh 210, KN, fattys, milled head, +4 timeing, lightened flywheel, 15 ft sproket. Decent rider and we both have same tires.

Now this wasn't sand we were on the road. we came out of the trail on to the road and he was ahead of me. He punched it and then I did and when I hit third gear I went by him pretty quickly then I was gone.

Then on the way back we were rolling in about second we both punched it and that was the last I saw of him.

So you should get him but I don't know how sand is though.