Who Lives Where It Is Warm?

jstaguy24

Who here lives in a warmer part of the country? I am sick of the cold and not being able to ride for 4-6 months of the year. I am ready to move to a warmer climate where I can ride all year. Just dont know where to go. I love the sand dunes so there has to be some good dunes in the area also

dont come to Florida cus there is nowhere to ride here. There are two legal spots in the entire state and they really arent worth bragging about. Besides Croom and Big Scrubb all there is are tracks. Sure its warm almost all year round but when you have to drive45 minutes through city traffic then 1-3 more hours on highway it sucks.

Don't forget that the heat can be almost as bad as the cold. Places like arizona are typically well above 100 all summer long. Socal beaches are nice, but crowded . But the temperature range year round is usually about 55-85. I'm in Redondo Beach right near LAX airport. Pismo is 200 miles, glamis and dumont are both 230 miles. If you ski or snowboard, Big Bear is about 90 miles away and is pretty decent actually. Plus, several days of the year you can board in shorts and a tshirt. San Diego is incredibly nice. Same climate, and just a few hours to glamis.

Phoenix is great. Ive been here for 3 yers now and the heat(its onlky relly bothersome when it 110 or more, but there is AC everywhere) IN cali, you better be ready to up with traffic out the ass. Not to mention, hope your rich, cause you aint buyin chit for a house under $400,000 or more..

Were 5 hours from Vegas, 3 hours to Flaggstaff for summer riding, skiing in the winter, Rocky point Mexico, Glamis, Lakes out the ass. Its awesome here!

Roostking...

socal high desert is nice, you can ride from your porch all year round the hottest it gets is 90 up here on the pass, and in the winter you get a couple inches of snow to ride in, your 60 miles from dumont, 20 minutes from mount baldy or big bear, theres 4 ama district 37 race courses within 20 minutes, theres baja runs, the beach is 80 miles away, las vegas is 2.5 hours up the interstate, the only draw back is every one has to drive to the bigger cities for work, but thats the price you pay for having a national forest in your backyard, unless your in a profession that can sustain you in a small town.....

fock all of you that live where it s warm! bastards. it s fuckin way cold here,with crunchy dirty snow on the ground,a heavy coat of road salt all over my new truck.step outside my nose starts running.snotsicles suck.i hate the cold.i love 90 degrees 90 % humidity.i can t wait till spring.

HAHAHA I understand completly Justaguy.

We've had almost a month of temps below (some way below) freezing. It was 37 yesterday and it felt like summer. I can't move because of what I do, and where its at, but I take vacations every chance I get. Vegas this past spring, NV again that fall, but I passed up a trip to Vegas in december. Going to NV/CA in march, then hopefully Mexico this fall.

It would be cheaper to just live somewhere nice wouldn't it? :huh:

we had a heat wave here and it hit like 35 yesterday and the snow auctualystarted to melt, the punxitony (or how ever u spell it) phill (the ground hog) came out and saw his shadow, now the temp went back down to bout 20, and whats suposed to be 3-6 inches of snow just started to fall.