What Was Your First Motorcycle?

what kind of ride do you have in the beginning?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

just sitting here in the snow bored to death so i figured why not try a poll.

as for me i was 16 when i got my first bike a good old 85'200x 3 wheeler.traded it for a beat up predator carb and a 100$.rode the hell out of it after i re built it in my parents basement,with all the mods a fourstroke could get.and not to mention the four strokes boost bottle the "roost boost"do they even still make that?

this is superchickens wife and my first bike was/is my 2003honda 250ex (yellow).

awsome bike cant wait for the weather to break so i can actually get to ride the damn thing. whoops ass in the snow though.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was 3 my dad bought me this little yellow 3 wheeler. im assuming it was a suzuki. i have home videos of me tearin ass on it. before that i had one of those battery powered monster trucks. i been riding since before i could even walk. so i had that 3 wheeler, then a little honda 4 wheeler, then 2 dirtbikes a 50 and 60, then i got a suzuki quadrunner, then blaster. i had a blaster up until bout 2001. now i have a cr500 powered banshee and a predator :D

My first bike was a 86 CR250, two weeks later I bought a brand new 93 CBR600F2, about 15 machines later I own is a 2003 YFZ450 and an 01 RM125.

At one time I owned 4 machines, 86 250R, 89 LT250R, 01 SV650S (Canadian), and the 97 Banshee. In 02 I sold every thing but the Banshee, didn't need 3 quads and watched a good friend of mine get run over on his Ninja right in front of me by an old lady not paying attention. He is lucky to be alive.