Modifying Head Light Bezzles

Funny you post this now. I just did mine this afternoon and they look a lot better!!

My one bezzle was kinda messed up from an encounter with a branch. :(

I took a pair of snips and cut the grills out. Then I took a razor and cut them as close as I could. I went over them a few times to blend them in as good as I could with the razor.

Its hard to notice unless you get close up and it was under garage lighting.

P.S. the she is gettin stripped and cleaned up for the PTR mids comin this week! :D

f9d644e1.jpg

f9d644c9.jpg

I would use the excuse that the stock lights aren't good enough so i need to get lazerstars with a high output stator. That excuse worked for me  :D

Well, I tried to become a dealer, and after a few emails and 3 months and no dealer package that was supposed to be in the mail a couple times now I said to hell with Weekend Concepts.

I don't have any money for after market lights right now anyway.

Stuff: Thats kinda cool you just did it recently. I'm gonna do it tomorrow and get them ready for paint.

I'm not a photographer, but I tried to get a better shot for ya josegarcia124. You can notice where the grill attached because the bezzle a slight texture.

That is a good idea Cotton eyed Joe, sand 'em down and spray 'em although it is kinda tough to see the marks. You may notice the marks only cuz you know they're there but yer buddies will most likely not notice 'em.

f9d47505.jpg

f9d474a6.jpg

If you want a really big pic try the link:wicked close up of headlight

i have did this and looks but if you race around with your buddies prepare to have the glass break i'm on my third one 2 summers just keep buying them after market ones too much $$$$ later

Ive had 2 broken head lights in 5 years. The grill really didn't stop anything smaller than a 2" rock. I did one today, and I'm going to do the other as soon as it gets in.

I bought it this last summer off a guy who claimed to put only 5 hours on it. think I found it in an add on this site...thanks HQ!!! Its a completely stock 2002 and it was spotless until I got it :D

I have taken care of it, wash it after ride and will continue to do so.