Banshee Performance

Out of these three pipes which one have the best over all performance?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 years later...

That is a good one to reserect. My buddy and I had same year bikes with I dentical mods, he had PTR hi-revs and I had FMF's, I found the FMF's "peaky" yet his PTR roll on nice and smooth.

It's not all about max #'s but more power delivery imo.

I'm def. gonna keep this post on hand.

• 8 months later...
I got some charts from the old BHQ I saved as referance the post said they came from a dirt wheels mag

fa4020bc.jpg

fa4020af.jpg

fa4020b4.jpg

fa4020b5.jpg

fa4020b9.jpg

fa4020ba.jpg

fa4020bd.jpg

fa4020bf.jpg

Do you suppose the people that did this article did the appropriate jetting to achieve the best performance they could??

I wonder if they ran the stock airbox.....

• 11 months later...
, one of the guys on general disscusion said that DG pipes are almost as bad as stock is this true?????

I looked at some of the graphs of the different pipes from a link and the dg's only gained about 1hp over stock but had a nicer curve though. Defiantly not worth the money to buy them new to upgrade a stock system with so many better options out. Ill let you know how crappy they are when I get my shee up and running soon. I really don't have another quad to compare to though and my 250r is a totally different beast. lol