Pro Curcuit Pipes

If you like to expirence the hit of the powerband those are the pipes you want.Depending on your riding style they might hit a little too hard.The bottom end is decent if your idle and airscrews are adjusted right.I'd say from mid to top they do the trick.It will take a mod or two to get them to ride better on the bottom.The initial powerband "hit" will sometimes suprise you.I dont reccomend PC's for tight trail,woodsy riding.Good for pit riding.

they run about like a T-5 Toomey

Not quite,...little more on bottom & a little less on top. I've ran T-5's...switched to PC's and haven't regretted it one bit. Don't get me wrong T-5's are great pipes, but for my style the PC's suit me better. I think they're a great all around pipe, and are priced reasonably. ;) Sound better too IMHO. :unsure:

Great high rev pipes for the price....Not much on bottom, and hit hard on the powerband. They work great for areas of fast speeds like dunes and flattracking....Not too good for trails, and don't care much for sand pits where I am....too much on/off throttle...

i have pc's on two different setups, they are a good pipe............ a friend has turner mids on his stock juggs....he comes on a little sooner than my pc's, but cant stretch his top as far, i myself prefer to stretch my top end over coming off idle......a guy with a lowend pipe just dumps it and goes, a guy with a high end pipe pumps his clutch a time or two, but in the long haul pulls harder on top.........just my 2cents