Best Tires (2024)

Whoever wants to give their two cents on what tires they think are the best tires, specifically for the banshee, would be awesome. Grip is the main objective. I know this has been discussed on here, but the threads are quite old. There is a lot of new tires on the market since 2005 lol. Plus, tires are a fun topic anyway! 

I personally like and currently use Kenda Klaw XCR 6 ply front (20x7-10) & rear (20x11-9) tires and they work excellent in all types of terrain that I ride in. As an added benefit the rear tires can be used in 2 different directions. One direction for soft surface and the other direction for hard surface. When it comes time to replace these I’ll be purchasing another set in the future.

I own a set of CST Pulse HT’s mounted on my stock wheels and I have a set of Kenda Klaw XC’s mounted on my alba racing beadlock wheels. I have only owned the 2 sets of tires for a couple months now. I love both sets and it’s really hard to pick which one is better because they both perform about the same on the type of terrain that I ride on. Good luck on which ones you choose to purchase Up north rider. 

Jake. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HeavyHauler said:

I own a set of CST Pulse HT’s mounted on my stock wheels and I have a set of Kenda Klaw XC’s mounted on my alba racing beadlock wheels. I have only owned the 2 sets of tires for a couple months now. I love both sets and it’s really hard to pick which one is better because they both perform about the same on the type of terrain that I ride on. Good luck on which ones you choose to purchase Up north rider. 

Jake. 

Thanks for the input. I currently have a fairly new set of kenda kutters. So far I like them, but Im always looking for tires that people seem to like! 

The kenda klaws and cst pulse seem to be popular choices.

Edited by Up north rider