Pro Circuit Pipes ...

pro curcuit provides a main with your pipe, put that in leave your pilots and needles stock, shit can at least your air box lid if not go to an aftermarket filter...and it should run like a raped ape to about 3000 feet, if you didnt get a pair of mains call pro circuit and see what ships with your pipes......do a plug chop on fresh plugs and see where yer at.......

No need to mess with anything. Run the piss out of it. You already burnt the top end up!!!!! Pull the head. I bet you find something you don't like.... :oB):ph34r: 10 to 1 you smoked the top end. Putting on pipes and leaving the jetting stock will kill the motor ridiculously fast. I am surprised it lasted even that long. You must not have been riding very hard..

Sorry this had to happen to you this has to suck. Next time you decide to mod something read about it on hear most of these people can help you so that you dont mess something up. I dont understand how this happened to you, if the pipes come with stuff such as jets dont you think there is a reason that they give them to you? ;)

The One key factor is with a 2 stroke, Is you MUST want to wrench on it to keep it in tune. If you don't like to Wrench then Get a 4 stroke they are less prone to engine failure if not maintained.

AS you can tell from the other posts you most likey siezed and scared the cyclinder wall & pistons from a Too lean condition.

You guys are way too hard on the poor guy!!!!.......If you rode it for 2 hours and didn't really open it up, then your probably fine. The main jets only control wide open throttle... Especially if your still running the stock air filter, air box cover on, and snorkel on....Jetting is very crutial and I do agree w/ everyone else. Tell us your air box mods and we can get you close to where you need to be at...But if you don't rejet and run it hard, you WILL cook your top end very fast...