Where You Live

address is imler, pa, but i actually live in king.  it's just over the ridge from queen.  no shit.  people think i'm just being a smart ass when i say that. lol.  about 20 minutes south of altoona though.  that may be a more familiar name to some.

near raystown?

not too far from raystown, nyuk. about a 40 min. drive. i wish i had a boat too. maybe once the 'shee is paid for.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the Navy right now stationed in Lemoore, CA. 3 months and 2 weeks and I'm headed back to Oregon City, OR. But before I leave I'm going to Laka Havasu in March to go watch some WORCS racin...............and party of course :D It's gonna be good to be home again!!!!

i am in marryville ,tennessee .i am surprized to see that noone if from tennessee in here . well i know 89bansheedude is stone throwing distance away he must be asleep though, to not have posted -_-

I be from Memfrica, Tn dawg! :lol: It seems like Memphis is the only spot that doesn't have shit for riding spots/tracks/anything ATV other than dealerships :angry: I heard there were some sand pits in Marion, AR but have no clue where....

I'm in the Navy right now stationed in Lemoore, CA.  3 months and 2 weeks and I'm headed back to Oregon City, OR.  But before I leave I'm going to Laka Havasu in March to go watch some WORCS racin...............and party of course :D It's gonna be good to be home again!!!!

I smell airdale. Let me guess, VFA???

• 3 weeks later...
I'm in the Navy right now stationed in Lemoore, CA.  3 months and 2 weeks and I'm headed back to Oregon City, OR.  But before I leave I'm going to Laka Havasu in March to go watch some WORCS racin...............and party of course :D It's gonna be good to be home again!!!!

I smell airdale. Let me guess, VFA???

yup you're right, but only for 2 months 3 weeks and 2 more days.....then I'm free to ride when and where i wanna :P oh and it's VFA-146

• 2 years later...