FREE RAGS...... BHQ SWAG

Shit those must be some old shirts, last time you wore a large was probably 20 years ago

Beat me to it.

When did you ever wear a L Green??

You guys are both FKN ASSHOLES!

I got these from JD long ago, with the same deal of free with shipping. I misread the ad thinking they were XL, not L. I tossed them aside intending to do just this, and they have been there since. Well, after 14 years the ol lady and I are split up, so I am going through the house tossing her shit into a pile to come get, and tossing a pile of shit out that’s mine in preparation to relocate. During this exercise, I came across them again, so I am passing on the deal.

So, you two, can fuck off! For being an asshole, Smeven you can post a pic of your sister, and Tyler you can post a pic (or text me) of Lacey in the smallest BHQ shirt you have in stock. Yes, I know she’s pregnant, it’s a fetish of mine.

Don’t be dicks, dicks!

I might be interested in them for sure , where are you located? I live in south west florida. let me find out the shipping cost if there still available .

It doesn’t matter if you’re my neighbor, or live on the opposite coast, shipping is the same price.

Regardless, Kawa110 PM’d me about 10 minutes after I posted them. They are headed his way.

1 hour ago, n2otoofast4u said:

Yeah, split back in early July. I’m not going to bash, it doesn’t matter at this point. Only thing that changes is I have to do my own laundry, a few dishes, and shopping.

Sorry to hear man.