Air Filters

JG1

its definitely the cable if it wont pass through. those little nubs arent usually that big,  and btw those are the longer adjusters on the carb tops, the oem from keihins are brass, and the passage isnt any bigger it goes through, it only has more adjustment.  

its definitely the cable if it wont pass through. those little nubs arent usually that big,  and btw those are the longer adjusters on the carb tops, the oem from keihins are brass, and the passage isnt any bigger it goes through, it only has more adjustment.  
Nobody called me back. I ordered the cable from FAST.

The longer adjusters are ok? I won't need the OEM from keihin?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I bought a modquad billet cover for the stator and had installed it without a gasket. I don’t know why  

Im thinking I better remove it and use a gasket of some sort. Should I put the rubber gasket on that was on the oem cover, or just use some RTV? I’m worried about water getting in there when I wash the bike. 

Edited by JG1

#1 used tire at all the xc races here. Come to one and you will see them on 9 out of 10 bikes.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yea, on slow ass MX bikes. Most of those guys probably get a discount or are sponsored too. Or they might sponsor the series. That doesn’t mean they’re good for a Banshee.

Yea, on slow ass MX bikes. Most of those guys probably get a discount or are sponsored too. Or they might sponsor the series. That doesn’t mean they’re good for a Banshee.
Sponsors!! Its a local district xc series. We are all on a tight budget.
We both live in nj and tide the same places. The 6ply and soft compound work here.
I've seen the pulse in person. Awful choice for nj.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JG1 said:

I bought a modquad billet cover for the stator and had installed it without a gasket. I don’t know why  

Im thinking I better remove it and use a gasket of some sort. Should I put the rubber gasket on that was on the oem cover, or just use some RTV? I’m worried about water getting in there when I wash the bike. 

It should have come with one, might want to call Modquad and ask. In any event yes you should be using a paper gasket on the aftermarket stator cover. https://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-BANSHEE-YFZ-350-STATOR-GASKET-SET-OF-3-AFTER-MARKET-STATOR-GASKETS/223622516091?hash=item3410f0cd7b:g:JrEAAOxy4t1Sn~UE:sc:USPSFirstClass!92129!US!-1

19 hours ago, 97Screamer said:

It should have come with one, might want to call Modquad and ask. In any event yes you should be using a paper gasket on the aftermarket stator cover. https://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-BANSHEE-YFZ-350-STATOR-GASKET-SET-OF-3-AFTER-MARKET-STATOR-GASKETS/223622516091?hash=item3410f0cd7b:g:JrEAAOxy4t1Sn~UE:sc:USPSFirstClass!92129!US!-1

Ordered. Thank you. 

• Like 1