Opinion On My Banshee Plastic

got1banshee

I am totaly redoing my banshee this winter. Passion is doing my engine with his port job, +4 long rod stroker crank with weisco pistons. I have already repainted the frame all new a arm bushings, brakes, and an o-ring chain. It is blue right now and I don't really care for the blue color, I want to change the color. I have narrowed it down to two colors. One I am sure that you all have seen its the black ALBA banshee with white trible flames, or an all yellow one. I saw a yellow one one here (bansheehq) and I loved it. I am having a hard time chosing between the two, I know that it is all personal prefrence but I would still like to have everyones opinion and if possable some pictures.

Thanks

i have 2 black 4 wheelers. if u do any mud riding at all u have to clean it and wipe it off after every ride. if not it gets kind of a hazy look to it, which will clean up with some effort. they look really good when they are clean tho. id say black if you are going for a dune banshee, i dont really see that many all black banshees that are only for sand. but in the end its really whatever u like.

i have the blue with the white tribal flames......and maier race cut front fenders....and i love it..but if i could i would way rather have the balck...and then get some chrome pipes and enigine....cuz then its ttoo much black

thanks

shane

• 2 weeks later...