ATV Galaxy don't like me.

They will not have good publicity from me and I'm done buying stuff there. 

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

No one actually likes your Canuck ass. I bet Tyler paid them a little extra to fuck you over, or maybe ANYONE else on here did.

Go back on your bhq vacation. Permanently!

JK... or am I?

10 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

The Guy at atv galaxy told me that fox pushed back the order 3 times...

Claude, I wouldnt be the one bit shocked if that were true....  The people working at fox are fucking clowns, fucking half retarded chimps could run the company better then they do  (this is not counting the grunts doing the actual building) 

I've had good dealings with ATV G and was instantly taken care of when I had bushing issues with a set of alba LT arms 

I've dealt with Jorge and Mike from there and got taken care of...  

I'll preach it again... Fox Services suck BIG BLACK DONKEY DICKS and nothing less.... They prob had to send back your order 3 times because of incorrect shocks or something lol

Edited by ride.race.live

I did 4 orders since 3 years at atvg.

1- ASV Levers, they didn't have them in stock, they suggest me Reflex levers, I agreed, everything went good.

2- LSR front end + fox float 3, everything was ok.

3- Roll + float rc2, they fucked it up.

4- Hipers wheels, they fucked it up.

23 minutes ago, locogato11283 said:

Fox employees rank right up there with Taco Bell employees as far as I’m concerned.

Well if you've ever been to any of the manufacturing facilities you'd understand it's the same type of people working there.....

Fox really specializes in OEM automotive/OEM aftermarket automotive, bike and snowmobile. They aren't there to help you setup the shocks, that's on you. They can get you close but any fine tuning is up to you. The sheer volume of shocks they manufacture for almost every industry prohibits them from doing this. The shock service centers are better people to deal with. 

12 minutes ago, specialblend07 said:

Well if you've ever been to any of the manufacturing facilities you'd understand it's the same type of people working there.....

Fox really specializes in OEM automotive/OEM aftermarket automotive, bike and snowmobile. They aren't there to help you setup the shocks, that's on you. They can get you close but any fine tuning is up to you. The sheer volume of shocks they manufacture for almost every industry prohibits them from doing this. The shock service centers are better people to deal with. 

The issue with fox is not the grunts building the shocks though... Its the guys at the front desk that are dealing with the public, you would think they would have some kind of knowledge on the shocks they sell and what they can do with those shocks. Fuck even Taco bell employees know the difference between a quesadilla and a hard shell beef taco.... Employees should know the basics on what they sell not be complete clueless baboons.

Also when you call fox you usually pick a phone line that deals with the "sport" you are wanting... IIRC its not just one general phone line for all their shocks and items

Put in a order for X shock... person inputting the order is clueless and is where the issue is.   Can you shorten and modify a fox shock... sure you could.. but to some fox front desk sales thats impossible.  its also impossible to revalve their shocks to differenct specs.... hmm lol... thats just on expeirence I had lol

I wouldnt go as far as to exact set up needs as far as set up to PSI goes.. but any dealer I go to usually knows the basics or atleast takes 2 mins to look into it so they dont look like a complete idiot trying to sell me something. 

Edited by ride.race.live

UGH.

Once again, you're calling a corporate number that receives probably tens of thousands of calls a day. My point is exactly that, they sell standard shocks in different lengths. To know exact setups of every bike is ridiculous. These people can't know everything about everything. That's why dealing with the repair shops/specialty shops is the best thing.

I'm not trying to defend them, but when you go there and see what's going on it would help you understand. I don't think you can expect the person answering to know about a setup for a +2+1 a-arm on a banshee or a +3+1 250R. That's just ridiculous to expect that of them. Call the performance shops, or specialty shops that deal with these pieces of shit daily. Or specialty suspension shops.

It'd be like calling Chevrolet Corporate direct and asking them what the best supercharger setup for a Camaro is. They likely won't know.

I talked to a guy at Fox one time about a shock for an extended swingarm and he says, "Why would you want to extend the swingarm?"

Not even kidding. I knew it was pointless to continue the conversation.

Jessica is right though, their "customer service" and "tech" people don't know shit about shit.

Just now, locogato11283 said:

Jessica is right though, their "customer service" and "tech" people don't know shit about shit.

Their job is to make shocks, not know the exact setups for every single thing out there. You guys can't really expect this?

This is what custom shops are for. Most a-arm companies will tell you what to buy since they do the trial and error/build them for specific shocks.

1 minute ago, specialblend07 said:

Their job is to make shocks, not know the exact setups for every single thing out there. You guys can't really expect this?

This is what custom shops are for. Most a-arm companies will tell you what to buy since they do the trial and error/build them for specific shocks.

Why are you sticking up for these people? Come on, these people don't have to be able to tell you every single spec they offer, but surely they should be able to carry on a reasonable conversation. If you call the ATV line, these people should know something about ATVs. It's not like I call the ATV line and ask about a jet ski..

all that info steve is on the work order which is completed by the front desk jock... Its like they dont know wtf their ordering... its like someone ordering evols and the dude writing in Floats on the work order not knowing that Evols and floats are far from the same.

When you call you you get directed to the part that deals with lets say ATV's... they are supposed to specialize in that.   They should have some kind of common sense and some minor knowledge on wtf their selling and what can be done.

If you go to a car dealership and a sales man tries to sell you a car but cant figure out how to open a trunk or tell you what the benefits of going from a KIA to a BMW there's an issue.

Just now, locogato11283 said:

Why are you sticking up for these people? Come on, these people don't have to be able to tell you every single spec they offer, but surely they should be able to carry on a reasonable conversation. If you call the ATV line, these people should know something about ATVs. It's not like I call the ATV line and ask about a jet ski..

I own several sets and never had a problem with any of them. Elka has proven to be complete junk for me, so I'm just stating my opinion. Is that OK?

You also own many Fox shocks. So for them being idiots the techs and engineers sure must make a good shock in your mind, correct? 

I think the problem is they're probably familiar with machines that sell high(er) volumes of shocks, and I'm sure the banshees aren't one of them as they were discontinued 12 years ago. I'm also willing to bet the sport quad market isn't exactly something they stay up to date on as everything is going to UTV and the sport quad scene sure seems to be dying.Hell how many manufactures are even left of these things?

When you go to the facilities it's all dirt bikers, mountain bikers, and auto guys working there. I get what you're saying about having a knowledgeable tech but when it's such a small portion of the stuff they're building, I think they assume most guys still buying shit for these things are doing so through distributors/performance shops and get their questions answered through them.