Be Very careful where you send your Motor!!!!!

887ru

I “give” 38% of the money I earn to the government. I’ll be fucked if I’m giving them anything else. Not that your comment has anything to do with what’s going on here.

Let’s face it, it’s always the SAME group of people jumping on the builder bashing bandwagon. Go figure. KAN has likely hundreds of happy customers. This is the first complaint I’ve heard in the 2-3 years Nate has been sponsoring. That’s a really good rate as far as I’m concerned. So all of you can eat a dick about the hiding behind a sponsorship bullshit. The post is still here isn’t it? And I’ve booted plenty of sponsors since 2009, so let’s not act like I let everything slide. I just need a valid reason. This isn’t one of those times.

It's quite simple. 

He demanded time line.  

He demanded the return of the engine. 

Does he have right to impatient? Probably.  He's not the only one who has waited. ....

Things don't go as planned sometimes. 

But, in lieu of all of this, when he hastily demanded that engine returned, I did so. At that time I informed him I haven't finalized the invoicing. 

The balances are not settled up. 

I'd rather have this done than worry about petty complaining. 

So, who is in the wrong?  The guy trying to be nice?  Or the guy full of demands without even knowing where he stands?

I never once made an excuse. 

I never implied I wouldn't refund anything if it were due. 

I said "I haven't sat down and updated the invoices yet".

Since he's made a huge issue of it- I did sit down and finalize the paperwork. He owed money-an alleged refund isn't due.  It's that simple folks. 

I don't care about that.  But would rather not let this get manipulated into something it isn't. ..

If everybody got to dictate their billing and demand refunds based on their emotion. Nobody could be in business; they'd be writing checks everywhere. 

That's all. 

12 minutes ago, KaN Powersports said:

It's quite simple. 

He demanded time line.  

He demanded the return of the engine. 

Does he have right to impatient? Probably.  He's not the only one who has waited. ....

Things don't go as planned sometimes. 

But, in lieu of all of this, when he hastily demanded that engine returned, I did so. At that time I informed him I haven't finalized the invoicing. 

The balances are not settled up. 

I'd rather have this done than worry about petty complaining. 

So, who is in the wrong?  The guy trying to be nice?  Or the guy full of demands without even knowing where he stands?

I never once made an excuse. 

I never implied I wouldn't refund anything if it were due. 

I said "I haven't sat down and updated the invoices yet".

Since he's made a huge issue of it- I did sit down and finalize the paperwork. He owed money-an alleged refund isn't due.  It's that simple folks. 

I don't care about that.  But would rather not let this get manipulated into something it isn't. ..

If everybody got to dictate their billing and demand refunds based on their emotion. Nobody could be in business; they'd be writing checks everywhere. 

That's all. 

Why LIE? Who sends a motor without receiving full payment sir? Now its that simple you reply online but not to private messages? Great defense, Im sure everyone looking at this side with you bud.

35 minutes ago, ride.race.live said:

Typical response from members when it comes to a sponsor with issues... been there done that....

I dont get how people arn't following the OP (more like they don't want to) ....  sent a motor asked to go over porting improve where ya can sent cash upfront for the pre planned work including a dyno run  (wouldnt it be great if it was RE PORTED and LOST HP LOL, I Know most of us here can think of a certain builder that used to be here that had that happen)  then sent additional $$$ to get some unknown at the time cobbled parts fixed. 

So now Kan is trying to justify not refunding $$ for the dyno time by charging time to install / remove motor out of dyno chassis (which should of been pre charged in the initial build invoice upfront (also apparently dyno chassis / motor was ready to go for 4 months but yet the dyno wasn't plugged in / working....

sorry but this guy is getting hosed and kan is hiding behind a paid sponsorship and nut swingers. 

everything was paid for and was AGREED BY BUILDER to run the motor on the dyno for 350 (which would account for the install / removal of motor on dyno chassis) 

2400 for a cub rebuild within the US isnt that cheap...    it cost me 2500 CAD to rebuild my 10 cub which involved nika, new domes and crank rebuild.... (which included retarded shipping costs to the US and back to me)   

no matter the amount OP paid for a service that he didn't get... sure as fuck i'd be pissed and wanting my cash back...   im sure as hell Loco don't give out free hand outs either  (cause rich people are stingy fucks with money and loco you claim to be well off so lets face it.....)  

That is all sir. 

23 minutes ago, locogato11283 said:

I “give” 38% of the money I earn to the government. I’ll be fucked if I’m giving them anything else. Not that your comment has anything to do with what’s going on here.

Let’s face it, it’s always the SAME group of people jumping on the builder bashing bandwagon. Go figure. KAN has likely hundreds of happy customers. This is the first complaint I’ve heard in the 2-3 years Nate has been sponsoring. That’s a really good rate as far as I’m concerned. So all of you can eat a dick about the hiding behind a sponsorship bullshit. The post is still here isn’t it? And I’ve booted plenty of sponsors since 2009, so let’s not act like I let everything slide. I just need a valid reason. This isn’t one of those times.

I appreciate you not removing our review, we didn't make the post looking to gain anything. Just to Inform the community. We never said anything bad about his work, Only that Nate promised our money would be returned and stopped replying to our messages. Now 3 months after the motor has sat in the frame He makes a new invoice & publicly claims He was never paid? But still sent the motor back in September because I demanded it without paying? RIGHT.

he isnt saying he wasnt paid  he is saying the invoice came out to more then what the original money sent cost.  so in the end, it cost 500 more then what it was supposed to. he credited you the 350 for the dyno time, leading you to still have a invoice of 150.  

I think more people are siding with the builder because his posts are clear and we can understand them, rather then your crazy all over the place rants. 

• Like 2

Enough with the back and forth, post the proof. Unless you guys strictly talked on the phone which 99% of people don’t do now days, post up what was said. It’s that simple. Email, FB messages and texts. I’ve ran into issues before and I never delete anything now. All messages emails and texts are always saved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how about this, both parties agree to arbitration...

A neutral 3rd party get all the info (invoices emails etc) look at the evidence and make a determination.

Both parties agree decision is final, and fucking be done with it.

38 minutes ago, ginger said:

he isnt saying he wasnt paid  he is saying the invoice came out to more then what the original money sent cost.  so in the end, it cost 500 more then what it was supposed to. he credited you the 350 for the dyno time, leading you to still have a invoice of 150.  

I think more people are siding with the builder because his posts are clear and we can understand them, rather then your crazy all over the place rants. 

If we owed any money why was the motor returned? Never met anybody who sent stuff before final payment.  We have invoices and screenshots of everything. How do we upload ?

Tyler.. I know your not shy to do whats needed and I know your EXTREMELY lenient  on whats posted and let people say what they believe ect without ban hammer repercussions which is a biggie!....   putting this all aside like anywhere a builder / sponsor will be favored over a customer on here (its normal, its always been like that and ofcourse you cant keep everyone happy) 

The reason i brought up funds is because people are saying its only 350$ cut your losses and move on... NO ONE just willfully takes a loss for no reason (when they believe their in the right)

Yes I do tend to favor the customer because I was personally in a situation with a sponsor and my issues got throw out the window because "there's no way a builder can do wrong" heck a shit ton of members ended up contacting me personally after wards saying they had identical issues but never posted just to save face on here....

if the final invoice was NEVER 100% settled / reviewed between builder and customer (which should of been done even before the motor hit the dyno) so be it that DOES make a difference... not one customer or builder can 100% promise its going to stay within budget or estimate... however it is up to the builder to keep track and keep the customer up to date on that not wait to the last minute once shit hits the fan to say well you actually still ow me for..........  the second the customer was contacting you on a reg basis should of been a red flag from the start.... instead they chose to ignore?... 

still a few BS issues on the table that shouldn't of ever happened either way... 

I know shit happens but damn....

Edited by ride.race.live
  • Like 1

If we owed any money why was the motor returned? Never met anybody who sent stuff before final payment.  We have invoices and screenshots of everything. How do we upload ?

Simple....because he was willing to wash his hands of it and let it go.

Now you're dragging it all out.

Like Ginger stated.....his posts make sense and can be followed.

Your posts are all over the place and make no sense.

Plus, again, you cause drama everywhere you go.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spurdy said:

Exactly,  willing to wash to 150 to just end the deal.  

14 minutes ago, spurdy said:

Where have we started drama sir, you kep speaking but scared to BE SPECIFIC WHY? Where are the facts to back up these claims sir? I have ten people responding so thats why stuffs everywhere on the post. Fact is dude sent the motor after he got paid now he creates a new invoice and we have suckers believing the shit. Just sad.

Exactly,  willing to wash to 150 to just end the deal.  

I don't even think he wanted paid at all until all this BS started.

That's why he sent the motor back without a final invoice. Just to be done with it. Good bye, good riddance.

Now all this and he is thinking "fine, here's your invoice, pay me what you owe or STFU".

Just my take based on the posts.

• Like 1