My 2018 setup

I'm about to order stuff for my 2018 setup.

I'll put roll Lt and Fox shock, 'cause i like the look of the roll design a-arm and dont care about how munch they cost. Same thing with pipes, i will put LED pipe on my engine for the very same reason.

Now about the engine. I want to try a Super Serval 521, so i will need, head, jugs, crank , straight cut etc...

Who's bulding good Super Serval setup??

2 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

I'm about to order stuff for my 2018 setup.

I'll put roll Lt and Fox shock, 'cause i like the look of the roll design a-arm and dont care about how munch they cost. Same thing with pipes, i will put LED pipe on my engine for the very same reason.

Now about the engine. I want to try a Super Serval 521, so i will need, head, jugs, crank , straight cut etc...

Who's bulding good Super Serval setup??

If you want the builder with the most LED knowledge and testing, you will need to use Redline. This is really a no brainer. Not one other builder has put the combo together.

5 minutes ago, locogato11283 said:

If you want the builder with the most LED knowledge and testing, you will need to use Redline. This is really a no brainer. Not one other builder has put the combo together.

I know, that's what i want to do, i emailed RedLine but no reply yet, so i'm looking for another option. Dont say 'call him' , i will not call him, i better like to write than talk in english.

• Like 1

Just now, ClaudeMachining said:

I know, that's what i want to do, i emailed RedLine but no reply yet, so i'm looking for another option. Dont say 'call him' , i will not call him, i better like to write than talk in english.

You'll likely have to call him. He's not a computer guy. He can barely turn the thing on. What takes him a couple minutes to say will take him an hour to write.