7mil powervalve Cheetah 73mm bore

Full drag ported Alcohol 7mil drag motor 2 thru 5 overide, just freshen'd up and everything polished. I am selling for a customer that has a very fast 421 I built him and he's selling because he says it's to fast for him.  This is an exceptionaly strong running motor, it won't disappoint!  39mm keihin alky  carbs, V force, billet intakes direct drive lockup  $3,500 plus ship. I have pics on FB but to large to load here I'll try to get some up soon, if someone knows how to do it from my phone let me know. 

Full drag ported Alcohol 7mil drag motor 2 thru 5 overide, just freshen'd up and everything polished. I am selling for a customer that has a very fast 421 I built him and he's selling because he says it's to fast for him.  This is an exceptionaly strong running motor, it won't disappoint!  39mm keihin alky  carbs, V force, billet intakes direct drive lockup  $3,500 plus ship. I have pics on FB but to large to load here I'll try to get some up soon, if someone knows how to do it from my phone let me know. 

I'm confused.....is it the 7mil motor or the 421 that's for sell? Cause I'm pretty sure 7mil 73mm doesn't equal a 421....

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

I'm confused.....is it the 7mil motor or the 421 that's for sell? Cause I'm pretty sure 7mil 73mm doesn't equal a 421....

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

The 7 is for sale because he likes his 421.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any idea how powervalves work?
A drag ported cheetah is not like PC pipes on a cub at all

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

What I mean behind that is why drag port a cylinder that has PV's, intended for a smoother power delivery.

Why throw PC's on a Cub when it's meant to have Sharears? Metaphorically speaking.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well that's kind of the thing with powervalves. When the powervalves are down they mimic a low port and when they open they mimic a high port. When you drag port a cheetah you will lose some bottom but it's not like drag porting a serval.
Your "metaphor" of PC's on a cub is way different. The Cub has fixed port timing set for a "drag" pipe. Putting a "woods" pipe on is just choking the motor

Well that's kind of the thing with powervalves. When the powervalves are down they mimic a low port and when they open they mimic a high port. When you drag port a cheetah you will lose some bottom but it's not like drag porting a serval.
Your "metaphor" of PC's on a cub is way different. The Cub has fixed port timing set for a "drag" pipe. Putting a "woods" pipe on is just choking the motor

Oh snap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hummm... Dunno what he really mean, but using power valve engine for drag is useless.

Drag engine is on/off, no need for powervalves to had bottom. .

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

That's my perspective. If I'm reading this incorrectly though I'll listen to anyone that wants to state facts otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top end( peak power) only wins races on PERFECT passes. Anyone that is a true racer of any kind will know that a perfect pass is like a unicorn... a broad, more forgiving power curve will usually take the win every time.