What is this leak?

Alright guys so I took the carbs off checked my float it was a little off (when flipped upside down it sat low) so I bent the clip to raise it up a bit or lower it when it's sitting up right and I reinstalled and went to crank on but still won't fire up. Before my carb repair a few weeks back, it used to leak out of the hose connected to the carb basket (bottom part you unscrew to expose float and all that) now it's leaking off the bolt on the bottom, accidentally left my fuel on last night and there's a pretty decent size puddle under my engine, none out of the hoses. 

Whats going on guys, did I damage my motor is that why it isn't starting? Or is this carb related?

Ive had terrible luck with aftermarket needle and seats.  They seem to always leak. my guess is after your carb rebuild one or both of your needle/seats is leaking

This.

Pull your plugs, kick the shit out of it with the fuel OFF and see if you blow a bunch of gas out the plug holes

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

when you adjusted the floats and said they were low.  were the low the distance from the carb to the top of the float. meaning that distance is longer or shorter now. 

i assume you put your choke tube back in correct? 

4 minutes ago, rjdgriff said:

This.

Pull your plugs, kick the shit out of it with the fuel OFF and see if you blow a bunch of gas out the plug holes

Kick it with my spark plugs unscrewed to see if gas comes out those holes? What would this tell me? I will try in a sec, just making sure we're talking about the same plugs.

& to ginger yes I measured from were the gasket sits (with gasket off) to the top of the float. & yeah I put the choke tune back on 

Kick it with my spark plugs unscrewed to see if gas comes out those holes? What would this tell me? I will try in a sec, just making sure we're talking about the same plugs.

& to ginger yes I measured from were the gasket sits (with gasket off) to the top of the float. & yeah I put the choke tune back on 

Yes. If you are blowing fuel out the spark plug holes, your cases are flooded to hell and it will be a bitch to start

1 minute ago, rjdgriff said:

Yes. If you are blowing fuel out the spark plug holes, your cases are flooded to hell and it will be a bitch to start

Okay, I'll get them off and try kicking it, should I expect it to crank up? Or just spew out the gas then I plug them back up and kick her with the fuel on?

3 minutes ago, rjdgriff said:

It will not start with the plugs out. Right now I'm just trying to help you diagnose the issue. Figure the issue out and then we can try and fix it

Okay, gonna pull them out right now, be back in a few mins with the results 

43 minutes ago, ginger said:

that means your jetting is really rich and your plugs are fouled.  put in some new plugs gapped to .020 and it will fire a lot easier. 

I'm at a 310 right now on my main I believe.. I'm new to this 2 stroke/jetting stuff but how would I decide what is the correct jet size? A buddy of mine seems to think my reeds might have got fucked up.. I explained to him how the other day when I was getting back it was shutting off on me and I had to keep roll starting it till I got home. When I was home I tried kick starting and I heard a backfire, loud popping noise sounded like a fire cracker.

hasnt started since that night, it was Friday night.

e- I'm on cpis stock carbs with filters on them no airbox. Any other factors?

Edited by Rawnold